[CD3.55] Bounce when buying horse?

Join Discord

Twig

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2007
Hi all, ive searched around a bit and only found 1 similar thread that had the issue but didn't see a fix posted. Im not sure if its a normal bug or something wrong somewhere. I havent played a mir3 server for a long time but I don't remember it happening before....

my horse script works fine with buying and selling horses, ''m" works fine to dismount and mount, @ridehorse and @hidehorse work ok

but when i buy a horse i get bounce, and have to press control+s to resync with the server (which then shows me riding a horse) but until i do control+s i just get bounce and it doesnt show me on a horse (i never remember auto mounting a horse though?) is there a way around this that anybody could kindly share? as i said i dont think its stres or cmlist as all the commands work. I assumed maybe when you buy a horse a hardcoded command is sent in chineese/korean and since ive now changed the cmdlist and stres to english then it doesnt know the command?

Judges

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2004
Yes it's a know issue. The way I resolved this was to use the NPC to re-sync with the map instead of ctrl+s. I did this using a map move command, after assigning the horse, to coordinates near the NPC.

Upvote 0