BrainSkan 1.9 - Online!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Sorry for double post.

Brainskan is back up - Suspected dos attack.

We shall see.

/Xanan

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
Sorry for double post.

Brainskan is back up - Suspected dos attack.

We shall see.

/Xanan

mate u know the town were u get fisher nets etc well im stuck in that town cause i cant tele out no npc and u dont get a tt when ever u tele to a place like in most 1.9 servers so can u make it that u get a tt when u tele somewere?

ps, whats a gold fish for :bounce:

Dizon

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2006
mate u know the town were u get fisher nets etc well im stuck in that town cause i cant tele out no npc and u dont get a tt when ever u tele to a place like in most 1.9 servers so can u make it that u get a tt when u tele somewere?

ps, whats a gold fish for :bounce:

We dont provide tt`s as you can simply type "@tt" to recive one.

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
on the website it he posted.... it is on the homepage, u carnt miss it

Dizon

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2006
Its back up all the dedicated server problems are sorted now if you didnt read lol!.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
I can't seem to make an account :S I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I type everything in as usual when I'm making an account and I get a small amount of Chinese writing telling me it's failed :(

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Account creation should be fixed.

Although i doubt you'll be able to make a character as the mir.db has currupted. This will be sorted this afternoon. Although i feel people wont be happy as we may have to delete all characters.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Still can't :( Oh well, let me know when things are sorted with accounts and characters and I'll definitely be playing :) Looks like nice work gone into the server.

SamBo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2005
burnley
Hmmm just got home. tryed to logg in with my account. and aparently it doesnt exist?? WTF?! its definatly the rite loggin and password as its writen in my "gaming pad" anyone care to shed some light on the situation?

Dizon

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2006
We have had to try delete all the id`s and passwords as we have a slight problem remake your acount with the same id and password and your charater will still be there never the less i dont think our problem is sorted.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
BrainSkan Updates:

Character and account creation now working!

The Account and Character Databases currupted. Due to this all accounts and characters had to be deleted.

Double experience untill tomorrow evening.

Also a few level 40+ items managed to drop due to the fact i messed up the drop files on certain mobs.

Please do not complain, there was no way to avoid this.

Backups will be made daily from now on.

Sorry for the bother.

/Fecian