Brainskan 1.9

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Xanan, whats your thoughts about putting Brainskan into 2.3 lol...

1.4 - 1.9 - 2.3, not a bad thought..

Don't want Brainskan to be over-shadowed by these 2.3 servers tbh

Me and spencer have been talking about this, i recon what we'll do, put it up in 1.9 and see how peeps like it. Then whilst its up in 1.9 upgrade the server files to 2.3 with loadsa new features and co and then eventually switch over.

Dizon

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2006
If the 1.9 version does well though i think we would have to have both version online as we only have one small problem with releasesing in 2.3 when we have already released it in 1.9 we would not be able to keep the char databases. Which ipersonally think would cause alot of people to complain and leave which we wouldnt want at all lol. We will have to see we need to talk into the matter alot more yet.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
If the 1.9 version does well though i think we would have to have both version online as we only have one small problem with releasesing in 2.3 when we have already released it in 1.9 we would not be able to keep the char databases. Which ipersonally think would cause alot of people to complain and leave which we wouldnt want at all lol. We will have to see we need to talk into the matter alot more yet.

Indeed this could cause a problem, although by the time we're ready to release 2.3 i expect someone will of written a program to transfer databases.

But yeah, we'll chat on this matter.

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
4 days to go cant w8,i shud be on

are u gonna upload full client on 18th on just patchs cause ill ave to d/l a client and it can be a pain to find ^^

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Client downloads will be found on site, and yes it will be a whole client. Atm working hard as possible to get things working etc.

One thing ive been trying to acheive with brainskan, is that however long people play brainskan, they'll always find new things, new quests, caves etc.

rashed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2005
this server seems really good cant wait for realise looks like it will be a very popular active server good luck with it :)

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Nice to hear the good feedback.

The server will last aslong as people play it.

XananV2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2006
Nice to hear the good feedback.

The server will last aslong as people play it.

Will be using this account for the next 10 days.

Im not allowed to call people fags anymore :punch:

Had a few problems with client as i somehow managed to currupt L-Gameplan, but sorted it, work continues.

/Xanan

XananV2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2006
so is it up 2morrow or 2night then

could try a test 2night and ppl can see if theres any bugz

Im not entirely sure mate, ive been having trouble connecting to the server for the past couple of days.

Ill keep you informed.

/Xanan
In version two.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
is your server up x mate ? and whats up with the ban ?

anyways good look with the server mite jump on 4 a quick look if its all sorted

lif

XananV2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2006
is your server up x mate ? and whats up with the ban ?

anyways good look with the server mite jump on 4 a quick look if its all sorted

lif

Having some serious problems connecting to server. Im not entirely sure whats right. I havnt changed anything, ip hasnt changed or nowt. It just suddenly gave me connection closed.

Ill get spencer to have a look.

And lawl with the ban, i kept calling people fags. Although they where, apparently im not supposed to use abusive language. So from now on i gotta keep down on the insults.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
i no i insulted u but sever looks bloody great, i think this will become very populart and would be better if u made 1.9 then upgraded into 2.3 :P any idea on when it be out? :P 9 ( just a really ruff guess)

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
kk x mate thx for the info, il have a look on when its up

anyways off 2 work on sl befor bed :)

lif

XananV2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2006
kk x mate thx for the info, il have a look on when its up

anyways off 2 work on sl befor bed :)

lif

Nice mate, hope to see you ingame.

i no i insulted u but sever looks bloody great, i think this will become very populart and would be better if u made 1.9 then upgraded into 2.3 :P any idea on when it be out? :P 9 ( just a really ruff guess)

It is supposed to be up tomorrow but we have had problems with connection so it may be delayed a week or so. But it will be up soon because...

Ive sorted connection problems, work continues. But for now...

Attachments

• Images00.jpg
    Images00.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 34

Dizon

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2006
Hey all well i know today was the expected time for the server to go up however as xanan has had a few problems connecting to the server the past few days he hasnt been able to get much done. The server is so close now im awaiting activation on our 100mb Dedicated server. The specs of our dedicated server are AMD 2800+ 2.0ghz with 1 GB RAM and 80 GB HDD so we shouldnt have much of a problem holding alot of players. We was thinking of doin a 2 day beta runing it from my home pc but im not sure if we was going to do that closed or open to public just to see if there are any miner bugs that we have not came across after them 2 days thier would be a char wipe then we would go live on our dedicated server we just need to get the last few finishing bits complete. Xanan has alot of plans for this server and i can see it being a very sucessfull server with continuess updates throughout the whole game. Myself or xanan will keep you all updated as and when with whats goin on :)

Sorry for any inconvenience caused