BrainSkan 2.6 [HIGHRATE]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
I know he made the server quick because him being the noob, didn't know how to set it up did you? :P
But I had to be the bigger man and step in haha.
Then go and exploit on it, ur so good, idiot.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Lol, people like you make me laugh. You take things right out of context.
I could have still exploited on it if I didn't tell him how I did it so shut your noise, idiot.

lamenicke4

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2008
I just read that thread and the server looks awsome !!xanan can u tell me ur msn id or sumit?? giv me a PM pls!! g/l whit server!! Im ur Fan :P

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Hasnt died, i finish college on wednesday, trying to get all my college work in order before i finish, then my attention goes back to brainskan.

This is why i havnt set a solid ETA, because i can not be certain of when it will be finished.

DayWalker™

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2004
Middlesbrough ! Smoggy!
Looks Good From What You Can See On Trailer Vid , I'll Be Playing It , When Its Coming Up Will You Be Posting The Full Client Download Or AnyDownloads At All ?, Full Client Would Suit Me Better Like

/Dw

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Hasnt died, i finish college on wednesday, trying to get all my college work in order before i finish, then my attention goes back to brainskan.

This is why i havnt set a solid ETA, because i can not be certain of when it will be finished.

Cheers for a reply Xanan =] Mostly appreciated, hope college work goes well for you as well matey.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006

lol :P if your scroll button doesnt work.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Right, due to recent events ive had a few thinks, i would like some feedback.

Minor changes:
Im going to be vamping out taoists and wizards with a few new spells, i'll post the couple that i have in mind:

Tornado: Wizard: level 62 spell
Wizards will be able to summon a powerful tornado, then send it spinning towards their enemies.

JinSkelenton: Taoist: Level 62 spell
Taoists will be able to summon a skelenton, extremely fast hitting and walking, the ability to paralise, although it has low health.

One thing i must say, i am not a coder, therefor i have to manipulate what i have rather than code in new content, but...

Im going to be removing the warrior class completely to make way for the new assasin class. The assasin class will be simular to warrior, having simular spells, although it has completely new looks and twists.

The Assasin
Although brutal and having high health and hitting, the assasin is a master of cunning. He has the ability to due weild his blades, whilst also being able to set traps to attack his foes.
Unlike other classes, the assasin uses two skill trees, blade mastery and trap mastery. He has the ability to chose which spells and abilities to use from either skill tree, although the choices will enable him to unlock high grade attacks. For example, the more skills he chooses from the blade mastery tree, will enable him to gain higher level blade mastery skills.

Im going to try to balance the three classes as best i can. Im guessing the new class will be the most popular on launch, although people will resort back to their old classes.

And i still cant guarentee this will work, although ive figured most of it out, i'll post screenshots as soon as possible.

Looking For A delphi coder, which has alot of time on his/her hands.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK

Minor changes:
Im going to be vamping out taoists and wizards with a few new spells, i'll post the couple that i have in mind:

Wizards will be able to summon a powerful tornado, then send it spinning towards their enemies.

Taoists will be able to summon a skelenton, extremely fast hitting and walking, the ability to paralise, although it has low health.

The Assasin
Although brutal and having high health and hitting, the assasin is a master of cunning. He has the ability to due weild his blades, whilst also being able to set traps to attack his foes.
Unlike other classes, the assasin uses two skill trees, blade mastery and trap mastery. He has the ability to chose which spells and abilities to use from either skill tree, although the choices will enable him to unlock high grade attacks. For example, the more skills he chooses from the blade mastery tree, will enable him to gain higher level blade mastery skills.

Sounds good but this assassin part might be tricky, as it's only just started to get into the making i think by the lomcn staff.

More new spells does sound impressive though, just don't set your own standards too high matey =]

Last edited:

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading

Minor changes:

One thing i must say, i am not a coder, therefor i have to manipulate what i have rather than code in new content, but...

Im going to be removing the warrior class completely to make way for the new assasin class. The assasin class will be simular to warrior, having simular spells, although it has completely new looks and twists.

The Assasin

Im going to try to balance the three classes as best i can. Im guessing the new class will be the most popular on launch, although people will resort back to their old classes.

And i still cant guarentee this will work, although ive figured most of it out, i'll post screenshots as soon as possible.

Looking For A delphi coder, which has alot of time on his/her hands.
you had a hair cut yet hip?