BrainSkan 2.6 [HIGHRATE]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
MATE SOME SORT OF NINJA THIS FORUM IS SOME SORT OF CRAZY **** :| x

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
last time i played the spider patch just came out lol! this all looks ceeeeraaaazzzzeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

lol made me laugh, i remember those days, and how amazing the patch was at the time, 1.4 ftw :P

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
lol made me laugh, i remember those days, and how amazing the patch was at the time, 1.4 ftw :P

lol yep, was hilarious, being a noob with mir files back then i couldn't get the dam spider patch to work the first few times lol.

an with a 56k connection it wasn't an easy download :P

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
i remember when the spider patch came out lol... a group of us about lvl 18-26 went there.. spiders were uber fast and raped us all lol.
some1 droped their ruby ring and was almost in tears.... then when i levled up abit and saw some oldskool legends like nike3, DONTMESSWM etc with the spittin spiders.. god they owned so bad bk then lol... remember DONTMESSWM took me thro BC / ST and jsut raped the fk outta everything :eek:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
i remember when the spider patch came out lol... a group of us about lvl 18-26 went there.. spiders were uber fast and raped us all lol.
some1 droped their ruby ring and was almost in tears.... then when i levled up abit and saw some oldskool legends like nike3, DONTMESSWM etc with the spittin spiders.. god they owned so bad bk then lol... remember DONTMESSWM took me thro BC / ST and jsut raped the fk outta everything :eek:

Oh actually i think the most memorable moment of the spider patch would have been the first Wizard to turn up in MW with 5 Venom Spiders :P Watching them untame and rape SZ lmao.

Either that, or the first big group to make an attempt to get to RME KR with the countless Root Spiders that didn't spawn anything :P lol

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
Most memorable moment has to be the skele bug, i spawned like a 100 in ginko outside the teleport from low level cave while my bro was lvlin in there, he tt'd and died, then ran back on his 'powerful' lvl 26 warrior and died too dropping his dc+1 ac+1 hard glove, the look on his face, priceless.

back on topic and luck with the files? maybe u could put it up for a test run without the class's implemented..

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
It was actually called the Summon bug since you could do it with Shinsu's as well lol

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Xanan is there any news on this bud?

Been a while since an update, have you given up?

This server did look promising without the class, the new class just made it sound even better IMO lol

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
As said now a few times being quite good friends with xanan, Basicly hes got exams and alot of collage work to sort out, So obviously this will come before the server work, I think the server is about 60% complete if not more, From what i have seen its looking pretty nice. It will be worth the wait guys. I promise

/Zen2

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
As yoda says work is still continuing, although im taking it easy with the new class as i have a man trying to sort me out with the files that have the new class coded in.

Obviously if i dont get these new files, i will add the new class myself.

Ill post some new screenshots later on tonight.

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
As yoda says work is still continuing, although im taking it easy with the new class as i have a man trying to sort me out with the files that have the new class coded in.

Obviously if i dont get these new files, i will add the new class myself.

Ill post some new screenshots later on tonight.

where bouts are the screen shots?

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
Server is a failure.

It was up last time for maybe 1-2 weeks and it went, I was the highest, got so boring.

Loads of bugs if i remember also.

All items names were changed/maps so nothing was original and fishing was a change tho which i think was ripped from RuneScape who knows

Last edited:
Reactions: JoeDunn

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Server is a failure.

It was up last time for maybe 1-2 weeks and it went, I was the highest, got so boring.

Loads of bugs if i remember also.

All items names were changed/maps so nothing was original and fishing was a change tho which i think was ripped from RuneScape who knows

BrainSkan hasn't been up so stop talking out your ass

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
There was a 1.9 version, One of Xanan`s first servers i beleive, I think he only launched it through beta stages.

/Zen2