brand new korean interface

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
As for no background on the text, it would have to have some sort of background otherwise it would be a nuisance to read.

/Nymph

testuc.jpg

yep really hard to read.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Rather than having say when you shout and is on a yellow background with text inside it, just have it in yellow bold text. Think that's what mask is on about, and yes i think it would look a lot better. But if the chat box is transparent some of the text may be hard to read on some tiles or objects.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
So would it be possible to get this working for our servers or dose it need to be coded or something? oh and changing to English. If they interface was put in then i would play mir tbh lol, thought the old one was awfull.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Will need to be coded, well the interface anyways as most the buttons etc are in a different place.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Shame Elysian (Did i spell that right?) server isnt still running, they were focusing thier source around Korean and had heros working, seems the hp/mp/exe left side of chat box would be for hero then again you got Bads Primal set which am sure is based from Korean but that seems dead.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Shame Elysian (Did i spell that right?) server isnt still running, they were focusing thier source around Korean and had heros working, seems the hp/mp/exe left side of chat box would be for hero then again you got Bads Primal set which am sure is based from Korean but that seems dead.

My server maybe gone but the code lives on.

Will be added after the last 3 heros bugs are fixed.

(i joke lil :P )

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i like it, best interface so far. nearly like it as much as mir3's.

agree with the transparent background, look better how mask showed it.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
no the background around the text i was talking about :P

/sigh i give up, flogging a dead horse here lol
Lol I got what you meant mate.

Would deffo look better without the text background solid colour, but it looks alright.