Brazil outside worldcup ^^

Holland 2-1 Brazil

waiting My Final dream: Holland - Spain

Last edited:

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
yea ahahaa unlucky brazil, made me laugh robinho/alves etc crying at every decision ref was givin- faggets

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
was nice win for them, i felt sorry for ghana though in the second match they manage pull it to 2-2 take it to xtra time 2nd half where ghana miss a penalty pretty much the last kick of the game, then they loose the penalty shootout :( that sucks dislike uruguay

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
As soon as brazil let in a goal they didn't no what happened, then get player sent off etc think we were all expecting that bit more from them as we were england :P was a good game to watch though, looking forward to tomorrows game Germany v Argentina should be a good 1, come on Argentina!!! although all my predictions been pretty much wrong so far lol.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Holland Vs Uraguay, Well atleast thats good news for me, picked both those teams for our sweepstakes at work, so i'll have atleast 1 in the final :D

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Its everytime he gets the ball, you couldn't think in your head to do anything better than what he act does, every single time lol.. him n david villa are my best players in tournament upto now.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Forlan has been immense, just hope he keeps it up and Uraguay win... Wining me £302!

And Villa to score a few more goals to win me a little more!