Breakthrough 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
How on earth would you know this is a good server & recommend it. It's not online, now, before you post random crap, read the thread.

Certain people who can actually contribute positive advice or test are usually invited to Alpha Testing , i'm not sure if that includes you ...

Regardless , my above post still stands , defo reccomend.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Good server , really reccomend to anyone. Its up there with OS , and I consider it to be a strong competitor :D

If ya guys need any help or advice , feel free to ask , or if ya got any ideas for me , feel free to pm ..

+++
thanks for that bud, need 2-3 people to help me with item/mob balancing and test the pk-system further.

/ancient

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
request thread tobe closed as server is nolonger called Breakthrough.

/ancient

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Recently I have done more than Omen for this server, & I have only tested it like twice :P

resol penis off? i stopped working on the server, because i realised that i enjoy playing more than creating. i sent luke a mail over a lomcn as i couldnt handle dicks like you telling me that i would be a **** Gm over the argument we had. I didnt want to screw anything up for luke, so i quit.

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
Do what? Trying to lame others? We didnt have an argument, I was having a laugh, your just a cry child. It's good tht you quit, would if been corruption if not.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
and how can you ****ing say that? thats one of the few things i aint...

im not a child either..your geussing at what im like and how old i am. Your so called laugh, wasnt very funny resol..

if you throw personal comments, its not a laugh. its pathetic.

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
Because I called you retarded?

I found it funny, & so did others. I got asked to join a guild just for our little feud.

Status
Not open for further replies.