Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Comon guys, We cant even have a laugh without being warned and getting a thread closed. So i say bring it back. Post your polls.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Agreed, at least that way normal threads can't be flamed and you have an ACTUAL section to flame.

I think it's just gonna be Zidio and Colonel jokes in it though :S

WTF?!

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2007
Thats a good thing lets abuse the fat kids and the kids with big ears :)

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
yeah it will. i see no reason why it shouldnt be. obviously colonel wouldnt be allowed in, for space reasons.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Agreed, at least that way normal threads can't be flamed and you have an ACTUAL section to flame.

I think it's just gonna be Zidio, Colonel, Sanity, bestbet & myself jokes in it though
:S

re-phrased for the truth.

I think its a good idea, would stop me getting all these warnings and infractions.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Yes do it, but if anyone flames out off that section they should be banned with no warning. :) Lets see how long they would last.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Yes do it, but if anyone flames out off that section they should be banned with no warning. :) Lets see how long they would last.

The whole purpose of bringing it back would mean that greater restrictions would be posed upon the GOT section.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
i couldnt care less as i woudlnt waste my time in the section for obvious reasons. but as you guys want it back i voted no just to spite you. (Y)

bestbet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Purple Hills
I'm not gonna flame you man, i don't really care. I mean, there is abosolutly no problem with being fat.

See what i did there.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
be honest now people who flame me, if you in the future have two kids 1 of which is fat or over weight as some would say, and the other was skinny would you love the skinnier child more because of their shape?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
be honest now people who flame me, if you in the future have two kids 1 of which is fat or over weight as some would say, and the other was skinny would you love the skinnier child more because of their shape?

Just ignor what people say about you, half the the people on here are compete **** ups with no life so they go abussing people across the internet, Its ****ing sad and not smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.