Building Computer Very Soon

Join Discord

Speckle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2005
ok i need some help, i have no idea what to get.

. I want to be able to upgrade
. I want to be able to play games
.I minght want to install a t.v card
. And finally i hav really low budget, but t.v card and upgrades will come in later on in the year. Be really helpful is some people could help. Thankx

Speckle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2005
what do u mean by that cpu-z screenys? i want to play probAbly some newish games but i woudl get a really good grafix card anywayz i think

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
speckle. if i see ONE more thread of you making this stupid computer you will never buy i WILL ban you. you like 5 saying your making one, and in everyone you always ask 'is this a good pc'. if you dont know what a good pc is, stay away from them. keep it to one thread.

if i were you urban, id recommend him an amiga. knowing speckle he'll say "is this a good pc".

Last edited:

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
Merge the others lol, no point wasting urban's time replying to 5+ threads with false recomendations.

Turin

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Giving you what you asked for:

komplett23rs.jpg

Giving you better advice:

Save another 50-100 pounds for something a lot better and with a lot more upgrading available.

theres your pc. now go buy it and stfu.

Grim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
Farril said:
speckle. if i see ONE more thread of you making this stupid computer you will never buy i WILL ban you. you like 5 saying your making one, and in everyone you always ask 'is this a good pc'. if you dont know what a good pc is, stay away from them. keep it to one thread.

if i were you urban, id recommend him an amiga. knowing speckle he'll say "is this a good pc".
I'm looking forward to the thread that reads: "ok so ive got all my comp stuff. wer dus it go? lol".

And probably one the day after saying "i tryed to put it together but i think i probly put stuff in the rong places lol"

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
"i think i bought a mac by mistake, can someone help me get windows working plz" will also follow i can see.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
another common error i have seen with first time builders, is them not using anti-static equipment and just frying all their brand new components, like blam nearly did with his mobo :P

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
urbanfox said:
Or not using motherboard standoffs! What kind of IDIOT would not know to use standoffs on his first build!

But were not going to talk about the time someone destroyed 3 motherboards...
I didn't know what standoffs where, i attatched the MB without the standoffs the first time, then i started to think.. "where the hell do theese golden screws go".. Decided to read the manual though so it all turned out well :P

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
urban got poned by mrs motherboard.