Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Chronicles has gone down the shitter lets be honest, moving to your private forum isnt going to help anything, at all. Btw i LOL'd hard at the new patch release including the new spells, many of which were said to never be put in game. MASSIVE desperation act. Bet its because your all shitting at the release of Apocalypse and losing user count.

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
A lot generally don't play anymore? And/or just **** post. Custom forums = more control and means I'm not banning someone from the whole of LOMCN because they're a dick on one server's section (One that I help run as well)
You could ban people from that section?

As far as i can tell is you've just given your section its own url?
I do agree tho it makes sense for you guys to do it that way.

Its all tai's fault (feeding the conspiracy)

Dk

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Ofcourse they will lose usercount. Every server suffers when a new server is released, atleast initially. Anyone who is unhappy playing a server (Yes, people play servers they dont like/enjoy. Wether its addiction or nothing else to do, or just cause their friends play) will always download and try a new one, and a % of those will stay. The rest will quit or return to previous server.

Also, with Chron being the way it is, a long running high user low rate, alot of people will feel like "iv put too much effort in here to just start again", so those users are safe. Chronicles has nothing to worry about. Sure, a user drop initially, then it will climb, and level out again. But long run, itll be fine.

At the end of the day though, Tai shouldnt have done what hes done....

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
You could ban people from that section?

As far as i can tell is you've just given your section its own url?
I do agree tho it makes sense for you guys to do it that way.

Its all tai's fault (feeding the conspiracy)

Dk

Could of done a lot of things, we weighed it up and went with a new forum, we'd like to tie a lot of in game stuff to it over the coming months. Btw there's a great example above your post of what I was talking about lol

Anyway I didn't post to get pulled into a discussion about it just to clear up a misconception that this was some last minute thing. I thought I had locked this thread earlier ¬.¬

P.S I generally don't moderate people on LOMCN, mainly cause I'd ban most people for the stuff they say and there would be no one left. I'm mostly an admin for other reasons (partly including because I own the .org domain). I leave the infractions/bans etc here to other people

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Could of done a lot of things, we weighed it up and went with a new forum, we'd like to tie a lot of in game stuff to it over the coming months. Btw there's a great example above your post of what I was talking about lol

Anyway I didn't post to get pulled into a discussion about it just to clear up a misconception that this was some last minute thing. I thought I had locked this thread earlier ¬.¬

I mean, now the Chronicles sections is gone we need all the active discussions we can get. Go lock some threads on your new forum ¬_¬

#StopChokingUs

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
104294-he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-SGL1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.