[C# Files] Apocalypse Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
any new update guys?

can i ask a question regarding slaying? i as a warrior wont be learning this if it will take priority over casting tdb when it is charged up as it is so annoying when trying to pk and you end up using shitty slaying instead of a higher level move.

is there any plans on this?

There has been loads of working going on. We make good levels of progress daily, and are getting closer to revealing some dates and more information.

In terms of slaying, a warrior on Apocalypse will almost need to learn slaying as it will increase the warriors Accuracy. But it will not overlay TDB whilst you are casting it.

-Apocalypse Team

Last edited:

BIGMAN11

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2015
you mean accuracy? ;)

so if i have slaying learned it wont auto cast it when im trying to tdb meaning i can spam tdb every hit obviously destroying my mp but still ...

and i know the tdb doesnt cut AC on c# it just does 110% dc damage on each strike, has this been changed? also the yellow poison doesnt actually give damage increase and you can only yellow poison mobs that are the same or lower lvl than yourself is this still the same also?

lookin forward to it

reckoning

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 15, 2014
any new update guys?

can i ask a question regarding slaying? i as a warrior wont be learning this if it will take priority over casting tdb when it is charged up as it is so annoying when trying to pk and you end up using shitty slaying instead of a higher level move.

is there any plans on this?
url have to learn slaying bieber =p

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
...slaying.

Haha, Changed it now!

you mean accuracy? ;)

so if i have slaying learned it wont auto cast it when im trying to tdb meaning i can spam tdb every hit obviously destroying my mp but still ...

and i know the tdb doesnt cut AC on c# it just does 110% dc damage on each strike, has this been changed? also the yellow poison doesnt actually give damage increase and you can only yellow poison mobs that are the same or lower lvl than yourself is this still the same also?

lookin forward to it

No. If you cast TDB it will take priority over Slaying. Yes all the original functions of skills yellow poison etc have been changed to work correctly according to official, some things we have slightly customized to try to help with balance.

-Apocalypse Team

kickey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Never liked any server messing around with slaying tbh, it takes away a high lvl war's "bad" hit which would have rolled around 1 in every 10 hits ...1- it makes them slightly easier to lvl and 2- makes them harder to pvp :/

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
you mean accuracy? ;)

lookin forward to it

Never liked any server messing around with slaying tbh, it takes away a high lvl war's "bad" hit which would have rolled around 1 in every 10 hits ...1- it makes them slightly easier to lvl and 2- makes them harder to pvp :/

You would be surprised how often it does actually roll around on official stats, we found it one every 2/3 hits, which is crazy. We looked at it, and realised that no other class has a spell that they have no choice about using and that does worse damage because of it.

Assassins spell fatal sword was the closest in terms of random, but that's a spell you want to proc. I really do no think a spell should be on a class that lowers their damage without a choice.

-Apocalypse Team

kickey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Its vital for keeping warrior dps down imo. if they can hit big every hit they will just end up steam rolling every1, unless you other characters are also doing very high damage.

Guess ill judge it when im playing ( but will defo be making war) =d

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
you mean accuracy? ;)

lookin forward to it

Its vital for keeping warrior dps down imo. if they can hit big every hit they will just end up steam rolling every1, unless you other characters are also doing very high damage.

I think its normal to judge a class because of a server you have recently played, or currently playing, but on Apocalypse, classes like Archers and Assassins will actually have some proper health to play around with, which will counter the warriors big hits. Assassins and Archers are ok with low health at the beginning of the server, but when we got to end game, it showed that these classes were completely squishy and useless, so we have made sure to boost their Hp Pool slightly which leads to so much more survivability in PVP.

-Apocalypse Team

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

Also wiz and tao will be too hard to catch without 2step lag on these files. I say we introduce that as well to make it more fair....

MartialLaw

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2014
I think its normal to judge a class because of a server you have recently played, or currently playing, but on Apocalypse, classes like Archers and Assassins will actually have some proper health to play around with, which will counter the warriors big hits. Assassins and Archers are ok with low health at the beginning of the server, but when we got to end game, it showed that these classes were completely squishy and useless, so we have made sure to boost their Hp Pool slightly which leads to so much more survivability in PVP.

-Apocalypse Team
Has that annoying pop up box that you receive when holding shift and trying to pot been removed? ( the one that asks you how many pots you would like to split midfight lol stopping you from hitting and slapping the box infront of your char )

About the balance posts For me its between Assassin and Warrior, i really want to play Assassin but my heads telling me Warriors are just gonna steam roll them as per on these servers , so afraid to waste time on Sin especially if warriors just flatten them in every scenario like normal.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Has that annoying pop up box that you receive when holding shift and trying to pot been removed? ( the one that asks you how many pots you would like to split midfight lol stopping you from hitting and slapping the box infront of your char )

About the balance posts For me its between Assassin and Warrior, i really want to play Assassin but my heads telling me Warriors are just gonna steam roll them as per on these servers , so afraid to waste time on Sin especially if warriors just flatten them in every scenario like normal.

Yes, the split button has been changed from shift.

Assassins will have their own perks, as will warriors. Where a warrior may have higher DPS, an assassin will solo things a Warrior cannot, and with the increased health pool and new spells Assassins have received, end game, they will be on par with warriors.

-Apocalypse Team

BIGMAN11

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2015
don't understand why people think assassins should be able to beat warriors 1v1, a high damage high HP high Armour class??? the ultimate counter to an assassin....

assassin should excel in "assassinating" other classes e.g. archer wizard taoist and other sins... is it not enough they need to beat warriors aswell??? rofl warriors are for withstanding damage hence the high hp and high armour and dishing out good damage with high powered attacks. assassins are the other end of the melee class fast swift attacks with crit chance to melt the other classes that cannot stack armour, also can use poison sword to be able to solo and PVE way easier. its personal preference but sins cant have everything.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
don't understand why people think assassins should be able to beat warriors 1v1, a high damage high HP high Armour class??? the ultimate counter to an assassin.....

So out of curiosity whats the ultimate counter to warrior?

Last edited:

reckoning

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 15, 2014
i recently started using sin on servers because they do have alot to offer lol

MartialLaw

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2014
don't understand why people think assassins should be able to beat warriors 1v1, a high damage high HP high Armour class??? the ultimate counter to an assassin....

assassin should excel in "assassinating" other classes e.g. archer wizard taoist and other sins... is it not enough they need to beat warriors aswell??? rofl warriors are for withstanding damage hence the high hp and high armour and dishing out good damage with high powered attacks. assassins are the other end of the melee class fast swift attacks with crit chance to melt the other classes that cannot stack armour, also can use poison sword to be able to solo and PVE way easier. its personal preference but sins cant have everything.

So in your opinion a warrior should beat a sin 100% of time no matter what? So if a warr jumps a sin in every situation the sin should die or tt yeah? are you crazy? yea no biased opinion there clearly...You said it yourself you got high hp, high ac, and you high damage so another melee class should never be able to compete(PVP) vs u?
Do you not think there is a reason sins lack AC and HP? its because they are supposed to put out more damage quickly if they catch you, but also if they are caught they die relatively quick . Also its funny how warriors always bring pve into the scenario because its people like you who seem to think sins only supposed to pve n suck at melee vs melee pvp.

What balance is there if a certain class should(by your standards) beat another class 100% of the time regardless of skill? Stop being so biased. No one is saying Sins should smash warriors toe 2 toe in a 1v1 but a skilled sin should have the opportunity to take down a bad warrior.

BIGMAN11

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2015
pvp is only part of the game why wouldnt u think about pve? its the part that makes you strong ... exp and items? lol

just makes sins able to kill all classes and solo all bosses make this kid happy pls

Status
Not open for further replies.