[C# Files] Apocalypse Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Cheer's for reply about that.

I honestly wouldn't play assassin class ever again without ghost, just feels like a handicapped assassin, Warrior for me i guess :P

That's fair enough, but you will have to clear your mind of the servers you have played recently. Things like ShadowStep on these files are extremely smooth, which can play a major role in game.

-Apocalypse Team

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Nothing biased about it no one should toe to toe a warrior. If your a skilled sin you can take a warrior anyway as you have crazy a.speed which constantly flinches warriors and high agility to dodge attacks why would you stand on the spot for a pvp anyway?

How does flinch work? Toe to toe
When does agility work? Toe to toe
When is aspeed usefull? When you stick to a target toe to toe.
Yet they have to lose every toe to toe battle even though their only perks work...toe to toe....ok.

So lets say:
Im on a warrior in contest arena and you are on a sin with same kit, same lvls,similar spells and same number of pots.
I will stand in the middle of the arena and wont move AT ALL.
You are free to do whatever you want and i wont chase u.
I will just hold tdb and FS when you come next to me.

How exactly would u beat me with all those amazing skills assasins got?
Your turn now.

MartialLaw

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2014
Nothing biased about it no one should toe to toe a warrior. If your a skilled sin you can take a warrior anyway as you have crazy a.speed which constantly flinches warriors and high agility to dodge attacks why would you stand on the spot for a pvp anyway? Also if your fighting in a cave you have moonlight and shadow step to help you warriors can dash but if they arent high enough level they can easily get stuck.

You're biased if you think assassins should be able to jump wiz tao archer other sins AND warriors for easy kills one class that can withstand your damage and you moan about it... please.

Each class is melee but both different in so many ways if you want easy leveling and the ability to get to bosses faster than anyone else and be able to solo them when you get there make a sin. If you want to do a big more damage and have more hp at end game for pvp pick a warrior you cannot have the best of both worlds

Clearly you need to read over my post again mr high and mighty. i said ''No one is saying Sins should smash warriors toe 2 toe in a 1v1 but a skilled sin should have the opportunity to take down a bad warrior.'' or did you miss that part ? Also explain where i am moaning? i only made that post in response to bigman saying sins should never kill warriors in any situation lol.

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Since i have heard about this i have been saying that i wont be playing this, but after looking over the ads and some of the answered questions, il be giving this a whirl

Actually looks very good

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
the end of chronicles is near

If thats true i find it a bit sad that a server that had endless potential (3-4 coders yo) but delivered nothing more than a simple 2.3 couldnt do(infact they removed a few things) will be replaced by a server that had even more potential but will deliver the same thing (judging by the replies in this thread).

Inb4 the mir 2.9(or whatever) Seven heroes that will replace this one and will still offer nothing more than another euro clone. Cause u know what? Killing scarecrows and mining is like a good wine. Getting better every year.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
If thats true i find it a bit sad that a server that had endless potential (3-4 coders yo) but delivered nothing more than a simple 2.3 couldnt do(infact they removed a few things) will be replaced by a server that had even more potential but will deliver the same thing (judging by the replies in this thread).

Inb4 the mir 2.9(or whatever) Seven heroes that will replace this one and will still offer nothing more than another euro clone. Cause u know what? Killing scarecrows and mining is like a good wine. Getting better every year.
Perhaps if you read Xx69xX's post's and find me where he used the words "euro clone" I will agree with this. Nevertheless since I also know what content is in the server I will call 'False' upon this. Perhaps servers have disappointed you lately, try not to judge something until you have tried it.

On a positive note, good to see a promising response.
- Apocalypse Team.

Bowditch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2011
How does flinch work? Toe to toe
When does agility work? Toe to toe
When is aspeed usefull? When you stick to a target toe to toe.
Yet they have to lose every toe to toe battle even though their only perks work...toe to toe....ok.

So lets say:
Im on a warrior in contest arena and you are on a sin with same kit, same lvls,similar spells and same number of pots.
I will stand in the middle of the arena and wont move AT ALL.
You are free to do whatever you want and i wont chase u.
I will just hold tdb and FS when you come next to me.

How exactly would u beat me with all those amazing skills assasins got?
Your turn now.
you can toe to toe a warrior though but why would you who pvps stood still.. yeah ill agree is the warrior is high lvl with sowg rage etc you cant stand next to it for to long no class can why should sins be an exception?

If you stood on the stop and only used fs tdb i would stand two spaces away and kill with with heavenly sword. Easy

BIGMAN11

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2015
your a sin... build agility lol .... then u can stand next to a warr for longer if your a **** sin that doesnt move in pvp........

---------- Post Merged at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:08 AM ----------

I know what people are saying with sin that on dmg terms a sin if it locks a warr and has decent acc and agil should beat them but any decent war wouldnt stand there he would dash the sin or move back and thrust or walk around the sin in which case the war will smash the sin and this is how it should be, sins should rely on the surprise element and hope a war is stupid enought to stand still. Thie server sounds so promising just wish we had a date lol

Bowditch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2011
your a sin... build agility lol .... then u can stand next to a warr for longer if your a **** sin that doesnt move in pvp........

---------- Post Merged at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:08 AM ----------

I know what people are saying with sin that on dmg terms a sin if it locks a warr and has decent acc and agil should beat them but any decent war wouldnt stand there he would dash the sin or move back and thrust or walk around the sin in which case the war will smash the sin and this is how it should be, sins should rely on the surprise element and hope a war is stupid enought to stand still. Thie server sounds so promising just wish we had a date lol
All in good time we dont want to be let down by a false date. Just try not to get banned from this server :)

BIGMAN11

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2015
depends how many cry babies are on server that cant hack being slapped down like that sin xxreaperxx

reckoning

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 15, 2014
Lol from a know cheater ..... 2v1 all the time Aswell sure I sat U down when u was on Ya own even with all Ya stupid cheats

this guy is a known cheater how is he not labeled lol

joking

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2003
England
Couple of questions.

Are gems craftable?
Do hunters have to craft arrows?
Is there refining and Mining?

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Couple of questions.

Are gems craftable?
Do hunters have to craft arrows?
Is there refining and Mining?

i think it uses the awakening system instead of refining?

We scarped the Awakening system.

Gems will be craft able yes. There will be generic items that are needed to craft mc/dc/sc gems, we do not want individual special items, this is what leads to a shot economy, so we decided to play it similar to euro. You will need your ores. But to create a gem, you will need a "GemPlate". This item will be needed to make any gem. Hopefully this will hold the value of each gem the same. Meaning that classes that are not as popular will not be able to make +3 items cheaply. We really feel this is key to a positive and thriving economy.

We are currently working on a refining npc.

-Apocalypse Team

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Will ore be obtainable just through mining or will be huntable as well at normal rates (aka not just khazard boss)

Status
Not open for further replies.