[C# Files] Apocalypse Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
if they do keep a record of all things they do and willing to share it to public then all they can do is tell people where stuff drops which people find out eventually, but that would be stupid to do as everybody takes screen shots of corruption, to then reveal them once the GMs *** them over

Could not of put it better myself.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
I know nothing of anyone's history, but your view seems fairly ... naive. I don't mean that in any offensive way, and good for you if that is how you feel - more power to you :D

But if someone is proven as unscrupulous, and 'flaky' with his morales, then there is plenty of reason to be wary. As a server owner he could do many, many different things that would upset the balance or annoy/trivialise other players experience. There is a huge difference between earning money through profits from over-donations and actively 'scamming' people ingame or abusing a position of power to make money/'non-monetary profit'

I'm not saying he will, or even that he will have a chance to on this server - like I said I know nothing of his history, or server setup (infact this isn't entirely true, from what the other GM has said, it seems reassuring that he won't be abl to, at least openly without being caught)- but it doesn't mean the point isn't at least a valid concern. My opinion on him or the server isn't the point, nor do I even believe it's valid. I'm just saying about the "it doesn't matter if he was a scammer' attitude.

But all of this is irrelevant if its in fact not true.

One persons story is not something to pin the worries of a corrupt server on. (I get you was just giving examples)

Anyway, two weeks today, Beta begins.

-Apocalypse Team

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
But all of this is irrelevant if its in fact not true.

One persons story is not something to pin the worries of a corrupt server on. (I get you was just giving examples)

Anyway, two weeks today, Beta begins.

-Apocalypse Team

Indeedileedo.

On topic: How many PM's have you had offering you 'help' with beta testing so far ? :D

HokusPokus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 4, 2014
Could not of put it better myself.

I think you could:pirate:

To be told im playing a corrupt server by a known cheater is kinda.....ironic?

My last post anyway good luck with the server and kane hope your next craps a hedgehog :eagerness:

Carribean

I abused the reputation system, now I'm stuck with
Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
I think you could:pirate:

To be told im playing a corrupt server by a known cheater is kinda.....ironic?

My last post anyway good luck with the server and kane hope your next craps a hedgehog :eagerness:
calling everyone cheats is funny, ever thought your just a Z-team wizard?

On topic, it's nice to see the team upholding their professionalism with all the desperation posts from the usual fisherman

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
Server looks great guys, good to see some real effort going into another server.

Best of luck.

Sam

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
how would i get on the beta list guys i liked the facbook page cheers

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
how would i get on the beta list guys i liked the facbook page cheers

The Facebook list will be updated once we have compiled it with the LOMCN Link. People who have done both will have 2 chances to have their name pulled.

-Apocalypse Team

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
ok added the signature hope i get picked gl guys can''t w8.

---------- Post Merged at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:24 AM ----------

my signutre not showing up lol

Last edited:

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
ok added the signature hope i get picked gl guys can''t w8.

---------- Post Merged at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:24 AM ----------

my signutre not showing up lol

Click edit, and tick the box "show Signature

-Apocalypse Team

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Could you elaborate on the type of security you have for these files.

I have witenessed numerous of the oldest cheat programs in Mir existance worked on these files on EpicMir Server. I'm hoping it won't be the case on all C# servers, because this would probably make these files the worst to use.

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
Could you elaborate on the type of security you have for these files.

I have witenessed numerous of the oldest cheat programs in Mir existance worked on these files on EpicMir Server. I'm hoping it won't be the case on all C# servers, because this would probably make these files the worst to use.

your never gona stops cheats, its how quickly they can identify and BAN the offenders, ppl who fly around the maps 100 mph and hit with speed+10 are annoying but im always more concerned with ppl exploiting/duping benes gems rares etc, if they can keep on top if it great because you just have to except ppl will cheat+exploit, look at league of legends for example most played game with millions in winnings for pros and i can download a cheat for it right now within 2mins, and thats a company with 1000's of employees and departments. you cant stop the rot but u can control it to an extent

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Perhaps a private message of what you have seen work, and we will prevent it if it is not already prevented.
-Apocalypse team

Status
Not open for further replies.