[C# Files] Apocalypse Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarafino

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2012
Not throwing out that there may be a bit corruption just a question about it as i been told that 1~2 people on this server use to own a server were there was corruption by a couple of people jw how can we all be sure this wont happen again if this is true not sure eon the people who it was corruption the server just wondering thank's

Think It was the owner of RageZone not a 100% shure

Find me a server without claims of corruption from a certain member of a team. After this many years of mir, people have friends/enemies that like to hold grudges so will either try to besmirch the name of their server or rub their names into the dirt. It's about time everyone just realised these private servers are ran by fellow members of the community whom over the past 15years have had differing playing styles which rub people the wrong way. If that's still enough to not at least give it a try / benefit of the doubt then these people probably shouldn't even be playing mmorpg's.

I'd understand these posts being bought back up again if the game was live and there was atleast some suspicious ongoings that could point to corruption. But, as beta hasn't even started, do you not think, that rather than trying to muddy their names, we at least give them a chance to prove themselves?

Everyone cries out for new, exciting servers. One looks to have come a long and there's always claims of this. People need to either just stop, and give people a chance, or be content with the very few servers that are currently out there.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Not throwing out that there may be a bit corruption just a question about it as i been told that 1~2 people on this server use to own a server were there was corruption by a couple of people jw how can we all be sure this wont happen again if this is true not sure eon the people who it was corruption the server just wondering thank's

---------- Post Merged at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:06 PM ----------

also for the people who don't get into beta will the possibly be a stream for other players to see what server is like ???

Not sure where this has been heard, but completely untrue.

In terms of corrupt behaviour. To ensure players are completely satisfied, we have created a system that we can generate a report from the Database which will pull any commands that have been used by any member with power. This data will be released whenever people would like the information to put everyone's minds at rest. Also, any made items have a little bit of information that tells players the item was made by a GameMaster.

I would advise you not to listen to whomever suggested this, as its un true.

In terms of professionalism, I intended to do a weekly monitor myself to ensure this type of behaviour is nowhere near this server. Im very passionate about the success of Apocalypse and im completely aware and not naïve to how much of an impact even the smallest bit of corruption could have.

Find me a server without claims of corruption from a certain member of a team. After this many years of mir, people have friends/enemies that like to hold grudges so will either try to besmirch the name of their server or rub their names into the dirt. It's about time everyone just realised these private servers are ran by fellow members of the community whom over the past 15years have had differing playing styles which rub people the wrong way. If that's still enough to not at least give it a try / benefit of the doubt then these people probably shouldn't even be playing mmorpg's.

I'd understand these posts being bought back up again if the game was live and there was atleast some suspicious ongoings that could point to corruption. But, as beta hasn't even started, do you not think, that rather than trying to muddy their names, we at least give them a chance to prove themselves?

Everyone cries out for new, exciting servers. One looks to have come a long and there's always claims of this. People need to either just stop, and give people a chance, or be content with the very few servers that are currently out there.

The above comments are pretty spot on, but people are always concerned about corruption and to be completely fair, its not always a bad thing. We are happy to prove to players that we will be as professional as possible. I just hope people will give Apocalypse a good try and enjoy it. As mentioned above, we are happy to produce a report anytime a player in concerned and further more, I will be doing weekly checks to ensure this word "corruption" does not exist on this server.

-Apocalypse Team

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND

Shut up sarafino you little ginger pedophile.

Regarding past corruption, who honestly cares? 99% of people here have tried cheating at one stage or another and anyone who says otherwise is most likely talking ****. Does that however mean they will cheat on every server? No. Give it a chance before crying.

sarafino

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2012
Shut up sarafino you little ginger pedophile.

Regarding past corruption, who honestly cares? 99% of people here have tried cheating at one stage or another and anyone who says otherwise is most likely talking ****. Does that however mean they will cheat on every server? No. Give it a chance before crying.

eat chit you little stalker beta FA phaggot.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
eat chit you little stalker beta FA phaggot.

uwotm8? u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life
and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

Raphael

LOMCN Member
Sep 3, 2014
Would you like to elaborate?

My attitude towards what? My attitude in life stinks towards many things, such as TAX! 70MPH speed limit on motorways, (people driving slow in the fast lane also). Confused what makes my attitude bad for running a server?

I would also like to think that everysingle person who has been on the team speak I once used to go on, I knew quite well.

A little confused as to who you think I am, and who you are

-Apocalypse Team

Just for your information we do now have a fast lane, it's an overtaking lane

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

---------- Post Merged at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:06 PM ----------

also for the people who don't get into beta will the possibly be a stream for other players to see what server is like ???

Bit late to the party to respond to you admitedly, but there have been copious (and I mean copious) amounts of answers to both your questions already, in this very thread. The answer to streaming is actually on this very page.... (well the page you posted on - page 40) and even has a link.

I very much hate when people say 'use search', but it's not even a case of searching. Just reading.

sarafino

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2012
uwotm8? u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life
and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

[video]http://i.imgur.com/NFgHpAd.webm[/video]

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK

A recent release by Far has given us a complete log and overview of every main function. We can tell what monsters / players are killed, what drops what and who pick it up, who levels up and by how much, what items are stored/traded/dropped/merged/deleted which are all accompanied by their unique id so we can then track where that item has gone to and remove it if necessary.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff

Me? I've not played mir in around 6 + years...

rngongo

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 10, 2015
ragezone..fun times. I remember a time when ragezone was taken down to do some fixes and in order to stop people logging in he changed the server name so only those who knew it could log on...well back then if you telenetted to port 7000 you could get the server name from it..so i sorta spreaded it around a bit among a few friends bazii/zak etc and we secretly hunted the bosses...lol

i remember some guy johnny1k2 or something kicking off and threatening bans god i miss the old ragezone

YOSHIMOTO

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2014
I remember getting a rare armour PK drop on WeOwn server from a guy who was good mates with a GM. That GM logged on my account and passed the armour back to its original owner. How bent is that! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carribean

I abused the reputation system, now I'm stuck with
Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
Would love to get in on this
/CharlieWong

Carribean

I abused the reputation system, now I'm stuck with
Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
is there anymore beta places to be announced ?

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I remember getting a rare armour PK drop on WeOwn server from a guy who was good mates with a GM. That GM logged on my account and passed the armour back to its original owner. How bent is that! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We will not be getting involved in any ingame disputes. Yes we have friends and family but there will be no special treatment, we will act professionally towards all players. The logging of gm commands and item movement will hopefully give you reassurance.

There are currently no more stage 1 beta spaces. We will be having 3 stages so keep your eyes peeled for a chance to be selected in the 2nd or 3rd phase draw.

cosmin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2011
I give someone linking to me where I download the game ???

Status
Not open for further replies.