[C# Files] Apocalypse Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Guys,

I have hidden/disabled the forum, simply because the server is not live nor does it have a live date.

The server team have been notified. The server is still been worked on and I'm hoping they will have a live date soon so I can re-open the forum.

Nothing more to it.

Can't believe people didn't think this was the case. Although the site being down along with the timing of the hide forum was suspect I guess lol

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Apologies for website down lost my card in thailand so canceled it.... it should be up soon as i can access a computer.

Regarding the forums we respect and understand the decission taken. We hope we can bring updates in the mean time.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Apologies for website down lost my card in thailand so canceled it.... it should be up soon as i can access a computer.

Regarding the forums we respect and understand the decission taken. We hope we can bring updates in the mean time.

We hope so too. I don't think it's a secret that confidence is waning, but I can guarantee people are still very much wanting that server up :D

Also, how you enjoying Thailand? What parts you visited... and have you tried the street vendors in a night market yet? :)

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
I have been speaking with Skyline other the last two days regarding this and it is fair that we have had the area for quite some time with no live date. With that being said, we are very close to a live date and will be Messaging Skyline as soon as we have one!

Hold one people we know its been a long wait, but we are nearly there!

-Apocalypse Team

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
I have been speaking with Skyline other the last two days regarding this and it is fair that we have had the area for quite some time with no live date. With that being said, we are very close to a live date and will be Messaging Skyline as soon as we have one!

Hold one people we know its been a long wait, but we are nearly there!

-Apocalypse Team

hopefully.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Can't believe people didn't think this was the case. Although the site being down along with the timing of the hide forum was suspect I guess lol

Indded :P

I haven't checked the forum for a month or so.

When I do, to see the forum gone and the website down, you naturally assume it haha.

Good to hear it's still going.

petreet989

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 7, 2015

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to more updates! :)

DarkSacred

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2014
Decided to give Chronicles a try while waiting for this server to go live. Enjoying it so far, can't wait to start on a newer server from scratch with a dedicated team that are willing to support it.

Do you have any other videos of content?

Also do you plan on implementing marriage like Mir3 (in fact Mir 3 had a lot of nice features, including armour colours, horses giving bag weight and you can actually see your helmet!) as I'm finding myself lost without it so use to playing with my bro and being able to teleport to each other while hunting!

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Teleporting to your couple is a ****ing stupid idea.. as you were told why on the chronicles forum

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
I don't see the issue as long as its only on 1st & 2nd floor of places anything above that should be banned like recall sets only working on certain floors. Don't misunderstand tho i say floor 1 & 2 because most caves WT being the exception that teleporting to 1st and 2nd aint a big deal as if its a boss fight like DD/MTK be dead before they return if you have just won a fight

DarkSacred

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2014
Teleporting to your couple is a ****ing stupid idea.. as you were told why on the chronicles forum

Oh dear someone's got their panties all in a bunch over a little old forum post.

This isn't Mir Chronicles :) and just because some people can't see the wood for the trees because they are too blinded by original Mir 2 to see that most of its current features were taken out of Mir3 need to relax and stop acting like any suggestion is the harbringer of doom and the end of Mir, if you don't like it don't use it. If you can't not use it because one specific feature bothers you so much don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Oh dear someone's got their panties all in a bunch over a little old forum post.

This isn't Mir Chronicles :) and just because some people can't see the wood for the trees because they are too blinded by original Mir 2 to see that most of its current features were taken out of Mir3 need to relax and stop acting like any suggestion is the harbringer of doom and the end of Mir, if you don't like it don't use it. If you can't not use it because one specific feature bothers you so much don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Not toxic intended at all. But it is/was the worst idea. It was constantly abused and will continue to be exploited. Almost as retarded as the item lending.. fishing was pretty bad on USA as well, who chucks gems and orbs into a river..

Not that it makes any difference if they get implemented. I won't be playing

longkushi

Banned
Banned
Jun 29, 2013
the develop team always have **** going on, final exam, job interview, now what? no release anymore, lame on you college kids, if you are not capable to run a server do not hype it three month ahead the **** disappear

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
the develop team always have **** going on, final exam, job interview, now what? no release anymore, lame on you college kids, if you are not capable to run a server do not hype it three month ahead the **** disappear

OK, that's a 'not-entirely-untrue' point, but you make it about as well as someone trying to make the point a baby has **** it's nappy by throwing the crap filled fabric into someone face.

Carribean

I abused the reputation system, now I'm stuck with
Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
Suck a dick Air , server will be up when ready!! All these tears are flooding lomcn. Be patient you geeks

MirinBrah?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2014
im confused server has been ready for months now hasn't it ? o wait the server is perfect its just the team are not ready ? no wait the server still needs alot of work for it so much that a release date cant even be given

the server will be up when this ryan lad has the time to start working on it then given the time to fix the bugs which there is shed loads 2016 is going to be apoc's year

Omniscient

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
im confused server has been ready for months now hasn't it ? o wait the server is perfect its just the team are not ready ? no wait the server still needs alot of work for it so much that a release date cant even be given

the server will be up when this ryan lad has the time to start working on it then given the time to fix the bugs which there is shed loads 2016 is going to be apoc's year

Your like a broken record.

MirinBrah?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2014
Your like a broken record.

playing the truth all day long lad

i am just pointing out the facts i know mir people are so ashamed of who they are they lie about everything accept who you are and carry on with your meaningless life

Omniscient

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
playing the truth all day long lad

i am just pointing out the facts i know mir people are so ashamed of who they are they lie about everything accept who you are and carry on with your meaningless life

such a massive assumption about my life, you don't even know me, but from what I've read from you your a whiny character who throws his teddies out of his cot if he can't get his own way, did mummy and daddy never teach you patience?

Status
Not open for further replies.