[C# Files] Apocalypse Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
lol tbh at this point a mod should close the topic for being to much of a flame war / off topic anyway

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
playing the truth all day long lad

i am just pointing out the facts i know mir people are so ashamed of who they are they lie about everything accept who you are and carry on with your meaningless life

Funniest part is, when it comes up you'll still play it. lol.

MirinBrah?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2014
The server is not up so i have got my way it was not aim'd directly at you but at people who play mir in general but i take it applies to you as it seems to have hit a nerve

I will only be playing if i am off sick

yes
[17/06/2015 19:32:36] Daniel Reshat: server is ready
[17/06/2015 19:32:39] Daniel Reshat: it is ready

Omniscient

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
The server is not up so i have got my way it was not aim'd directly at you but at people who play mir in general but i take it applies to you as it seems to have hit a nerve

I will only be playing if i am off sick

yes
[17/06/2015 19:32:36] Daniel Reshat: server is ready
[17/06/2015 19:32:39] Daniel Reshat: it is ready

You could't hit a nerve of mine even if it was as big as the grand canyon, so nice try and sure you won't, your moaning has indicated that your less than bothered about the time frame it will be coming up in......

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
you have let us all down with astronomic delays and lack of information.

signature removed...

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
you have let us all down with astronomic delays and lack of information.

signature removed...
I apologise for the delay in information im currently away on holiday. I know i check updates with my team daily and the system is progressing nicely and hopefully we can bring you more information shortly.

Once again thanks for your continued support

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Hey Guys

The main frustration you are receiving are from fans wanting to test your product so don't get too offended by the "Hate" as that hate just shows people care and are sick of the current servers.

That being said the main frustration isn't that the server isn't ready. It's the lack of information. You don't want to show your hand or give away ideas to other servers which is understandable but your going to need to create away a way of keeping your fan base up to date even if its a simple 2 minute message at the end of each day.

How about creating a list of everything you need to do to complete the server and instead of posting the list to us simply tell us in percentage how close you are to completion and rough timeline (we are big boys and girls and can live if you miss the deadline) could be something as simple as 10 things to complete and every time you tick one off update us with the server being 10% closer to complete.

The above takes little effort but will buy you not only a player base but respect which lets face it is something our community doesn't hold for much servers/admins

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
I took a big break from Mir and gaming in general, was expecting to see this up when I returned :(

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
What you were offering originally was different. Do you think all the people that were interested were because it wasn't ?

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
We are looking at an alternative crafting system at the moment and it is requiring alot of backend code.

Patience is a virtue i hope to keep you updated

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
i will wait and play this but im at the point now where i hope something comes along before this is even ready.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
i will wait and play this but im at the point now where i hope something comes along before this is even ready.

I already have lol.

Guild Wars 2 announced their new expansion plan...which prompted me to re-download and start Guild Wars 2 again...and i'm now firmly hooked into that again lol.

It's doubtful i'll be playing this anymore sadly! Taken too long now.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
I already have lol.

Guild Wars 2 announced their new expansion plan...which prompted me to re-download and start Guild Wars 2 again...and i'm now firmly hooked into that again lol.

Just got into SkyForge myself. Apparently they are similar but i've never played GW2 so...

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
I already have lol.

guild wars 2 is ****ing awesome, shame my laptop could only just about manage to play it though >.<

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Guildwars was amazing. I started playing again The other day. On desolation

Status
Not open for further replies.