[C# Files] Apocalypse Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

hamkachan

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 13, 2015
take your time in the server. as long it doesnt crashes or lags. keep it up :smile-new:

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
I played the first GuildWars and loved it. Couldn't get grips on the 2nd one after I bought it unfortunately :(
Never played gw1. But gw2 was the first mmo I've never felt like there was a grind.. And wvwvw is an amazing fight concept

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
Lol I never saw that description but I figured after viewing it that it is the C#.

Seems to be coming along.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Lol I never saw that description but I figured after viewing it that it is the C#.

Seems to be coming along.

It is, I've been mostly doing rework of UI stuff 'off-script' but some decent developers doing what they can to get files burned through and out there. I usually get a shed ton of pm's for advice, which I answer happily. So it's definitely lively :D Thankfully.

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
yes mate dead end, 4 months ago they sold us a dream did some crummy "selective" close beta and shut up shop. move on or go back to chronicles like the rest

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
yeah **** chronicles corrupt as **** and boring as **** why would anyone return after all the stuff that's happened?

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Last thing I hear was they are doing something with crafting.. that was month ago so **** knows

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
I'm surprised people still seem so heated.

If it comes up, good... we have a decent server with a team that need to now re-prove themselves as community facing and reliable. At the moment their reputation as server runners/owners is crazily low. With good reason admittedly.

If it doesn't then a lot of people get to strut around having 'known' from the start, and no one has really lost anything. In my opinion it would be a damn shame.

I hope it comes up. Be that a month or a year, I don't really care. I'm not relying or desperate for it, so I'm happy to wait.

Omniscient

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
I would't mind a small update as to where they are either, their facebook page has received no posts and as you said they have't been active really on here for the past 9 days, I'm still happy to wait but waiting with no real idea of whats going on is a bit silly, granted real life things go on and thats a perfectly good excuse but at least keep your crowd appeased with either "this is still happening" or "its a dead horse, flog it as you will"

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
I would't mind a small update as to where they are either, their facebook page has received no posts and as you said they have't been active really on here for the past 9 days, I'm still happy to wait but waiting with no real idea of whats going on is a bit silly, granted real life things go on and thats a perfectly good excuse but at least keep your crowd appeased with either "this is still happening" or "its a dead horse, flog it as you will"

The problem is the cycle repeats. They post randomly saying sorry we haven't updated you, things are still going, then disappear. At this point only the server being released is going to appease anyone.

They just aren't interested (or rather heavily focused at this particular time) in keeping in communication with their potential audience. They can say they are, they can say they'll try, they can say they don't have anything to tell us, but bottom line is they simply haven't or aren't. You can only placate for so long. And that's fine. That is their call.

I'll say no more as that and my other comments should say it all.

MirinBrah?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2014
there is a shed load of bugs on there server talking major skills not working to server crashing bugs i told you lot this months ago they have 3 man team but only ryan knows what he is doing he had exams then went straight into looking for a intern so has't had the time to work on the server they knew this months ago but strung you lot along they have gone missing because they cant give you a date because very littel work is being done because the only person who knows how to fix things doesent have the time to do it i would be surprised if this is up this year

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
there is a shed load of bugs on there server talking major skills not working to server crashing bugs i told you lot this months ago they have 3 man team but only ryan knows what he is doing he had exams then went straight into looking for a intern so has't had the time to work on the server they knew this months ago but strung you lot along they have gone missing because they cant give you a date because very littel work is being done because the only person who knows how to fix things doesent have the time to do it i would be surprised if this is up this year

http://www.edufind.com/english-grammar/period-full-stop-or-point/

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
The problem is the cycle repeats. They post randomly saying sorry we haven't updated you, things are still going, then disappear. At this point only the server being released is going to appease anyone.

They just aren't interested (or rather heavily focused at this particular time) in keeping in communication with their potential audience. They can say they are, they can say they'll try, they can say they don't have anything to tell us, but bottom line is they simply haven't or aren't. You can only placate for so long. And that's fine. That is their call.

I'll say no more as that and my other comments should say it all.

this this this...........

Status
Not open for further replies.