[C# Files] Apocalypse Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
I am confident that the gms who have started Apocalypse have ignited a flame that will not burn out, this server will launch sooner than later.

i was you 2 months ago, in 2 months maybe you will be me time will tell i guess

Carribean

I abused the reputation system, now I'm stuck with
Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
I have lost a little hope too, still a flicker there though

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
You can say real life things pop up all you want and when they do pop up it is a rather good excuse. But only one of them seems to be doing exams or finding an internship. It's not like this has come along and surprised him. He knew he was doing the exAms. They haven't changed date since I was In School 15 years ago. They didn't just pop up. They where and have been planned for as much as 6 years.

What was the server teams mistake? I would love to know why they thought they could have this ready 2 or more months ago.

Last edited:

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Yeah maybe real life stuff did pop up, but not to mention one of them has been on lomcn and checks more or less everyday... That's no excuse to just ignore there server thread like they don't have one anymore.

I give up waiting and won't be playing if released.. Il wait for Jamie and his brother to finish there mir3

MartialLaw

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2014
Here's what i'm guessing happened... The Coder had plenty of time before the exams, since the exams/finishing uni they probably expected him to have more time to finish coding for server but this wasn't the case and now the other 2 team members are probably stuck with coding bugs dating back to phase 3 beta and have run out of excuses as to why servers stalling soo long.

Anyhow whatever the reason it's better to be honest with people as apposed to completely silent, i mean whats there to loose? you never set a date .

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Yeah maybe real life stuff did pop up, but not to mention one of them has been on lomcn and checks more or less everyday... That's no excuse to just ignore there server thread like they don't have one anymore.

I give up waiting and won't be playing if released.. Il wait for Jamie and his brother to finish there mir3
This even though I never played Mir3,

How's things bro

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014

where can we find info on this mir3 sir?

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
This even though I never played Mir3,

How's things bro

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

you should defo give it a go once it's done pal you'll enjoy it, imo it's much better than mir2

and I'm good mate, what about yourself how you keeping? :)

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Good evening guys,

I apologise for the late reply to these im currently under going a hectic week with my company, never the less i can only reassure you we are working on it a dedi server issue set us back slightly however has now been resolved please have patience with us. Once again i apologise for the lack of information.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
the replys almost seem like bots now , "unfortunatly grandma has the flu this week but don't worry progress is moving along I will soon have more information to share"

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Evening Guys,

Apologies for the lack of information recently, we have been undergoing a lot of tests, and coding out fine bugs with our new system.
Here is a sneak peak at what we have been working on, a trailer will follow soon, as we hope to let you discover more of our game play leading up to release.

craftingslab.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.