[C# Files] Apocalypse Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
There is so much wrong with that advert...it hurt to read it -.-

I would suggest simply posting the information if you're going to type like crap and make my eyes bleed lol.

But I assume the whole point of it was to announce a new crafting system and introduce a new team member?

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Lets try keep this on topic roberto instead of advertising other servers please

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Lets try keep this on topic roberto instead of advertising other servers please

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Whats the topic then? A server at unknown % of completion, with a server team nowhere to be found, who after months of inactivity posted an ugly picture saying that they work on crafting which was mentioned anyway 4months ago and wouldnt surprise anyone if somehow a cat ate their HDD and they lost their files?

Are you sure you want ppl to stick to that topic?

Deleted member 20018

I think they spent a long time making that banner with the information of crafting shytstem inside it.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Hey guys,

Very little - no information has been given about recent updates we are aware. this we can only apologies for, but now that we are full steam ahead again will only give us the opportunity to be more vocal and give you guys lots of information.

The crafting system that is being implemented is an opportunity for each player to choose as specialization at low level they work on that unlock new recipes as they level. It is a system I have never before seen on mir. Similar aspects have been put onto servers before, but never like this.

We will have a much bigger announcement at the end this week/beginning of next week, perhaps with an official release date ;)

-Apocalypse Team

Ludacris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2014
Hey guys,

Very little - no information has been given about recent updates we are aware. this we can only apologies for, but now that we are full steam ahead again will only give us the opportunity to be more vocal and give you guys lots of information.

The crafting system that is being implemented is an opportunity for each player to choose as specialization at low level they work on that unlock new recipes as they level. It is a system I have never before seen on mir. Similar aspects have been put onto servers before, but never like this.

We will have a much bigger announcement at the end this week/beginning of next week, perhaps with an official release date ;)

-Apocalypse Team

thanks for the update , still looking foward to playing this.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
I once was told by a fat kid who loved potato chips and anime alongside mir that patience is a virtue.

petreet989

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 7, 2015
Hey guys,

-Apocalypse Team

I am excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.