Call Of Camelot

Paradox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2003
UK
Not sure if anyones posted about this already but i laughed when i saw it:

http://gamespace.com/coc/info

How much stuff is taken straight from mir? have a quick look at the video in the media section.. and if you have time give it a go the similarities are ridiculous.. Game sounds, items, spells everything! and i only played for 5 mins.. If LoM wasn't some way involved in this game I'm Jesus.

Reactions: andykid131

phoenixdancer

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 3, 2011
lmfao, Its Mir... wizz spells sound the same!

Nice game tho

cant seem to move my screen.. odd lol

Last edited:

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Im pretty sure wemade could serious sue them for that. especially if there making profit and trying to pass it off as there own?

That is blatently Mir 3 in a browser.

phoenixdancer

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 3, 2011
It's very mir3 ish. But is not as good imo.

We made should 100% sue them because the sounds are the same

andykid131

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 16, 2006
There are many.. many games and other things that use sounds and images that are vary simular ( if not the same )

Fact is.. if the sued them all there would be a massive uproar.

And as far as this game compares to Mir.. Yes it is simular, but is in noway " mir 3 in a browser "

Im actually enjoying the game tbh. its got that feeling of mir, with the updated graphics you want to see in a game of 2010+
Beast the hell out of 2.3 servers that for sure lol

My opinion anyway!

phoenixdancer

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 3, 2011
problem for me is that the game runs at full res.. and cant be changed. so my char is SO SMALL. @ 2560x1600

andykid131

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 16, 2006
I actually like the res.. im allways trying to scroll my mouse wheel to zoom camera out so this game is a relief.. havnt tried to once.

i recomend anyone who likes mir to try it out atleast.
New spin on an old game.

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester
Is this like the chinese copies? Not had chance to check it out yet.

There loads of chinese web versions of mir(I have about 10 I've looked at in the past few weeks, some decent, some bad) but they all use that same crappy chinese source that does everything for you(the woool web version also used it if you dunno which I mean).

It is rare to find an english version though.

andykid131

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 16, 2006
Yes it does seem to want to play the game for you. ( kinda like an inception tbh )
Remove the forced auto run and structure the storyline better and i think would be realy good.

Either way im having fun playing it. :P

DeadSouls

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2008
Lol was about to post about this game you beat me to it. Very funny, I can't find anything about wemade making it. If it makes money and they aren't anything to do with it, then i'm sure a law suit would be justice.

andykid131

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 16, 2006
Thats 3 people who have mentioned "law suits" now..

im confused, how is this game any different than the private servers this site condones and advertises?

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
You seen how many chinese web servers there are just like this ? if something was going to be done it would of by now to them.

DeadSouls

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2008
Private servers of one game is a lot different to copying a game and claiming its yours.

andykid131

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 16, 2006
They arnt copying any game, there renting it from a chinese company i think.

No access to source so cant really fix any of the big bugs.