LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
Looks good, that remote control car bomb thing looks awesome lol =D

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Yeh looks good, some things I can see ending up being nooby things people will cry about like glaunchers etc. That camera thing will be extremely annoying, stick that in a corner of one room, camp in the room beside it, watch one way and the cameras got your back. That car bomb thing could also potentially be well nooby, is it a killstreak reward? If it's just a piece of equipment it would need to have a very small range, like 5 seconds, if you can just drive it across the map until you hit something it will be very very gay.

Can't wait though, just have to get 10th lvl 70 on MW2 before november (?)

/Nymph

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Yeh looks good, some things I can see ending up being nooby things people will cry about like glaunchers etc. That camera thing will be extremely annoying, stick that in a corner of one room, camp in the room beside it, watch one way and the cameras got your back. That car bomb thing could also potentially be well nooby, is it a killstreak reward? If it's just a piece of equipment it would need to have a very small range, like 5 seconds, if you can just drive it across the map until you hit something it will be very very gay.

Can't wait though, just have to get 10th lvl 70 on MW2 before november (?)

/Nymph

killstreak i think.

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
one thing i love about blackops is how they are making it so that killstreaks dont stack, what i mean is that like people sometimes use preddy to get the 2 kills for harriers, on blackops you will have to get the extra 2kills regardless of how many u get with the killstreak

mapadale

one thing i love about blackops is how they are making it so that killstreaks dont stack, what i mean is that like people sometimes use preddy to get the 2 kills for harriers, on blackops you will have to get the extra 2kills regardless of how many u get with the killstreak
KS don't stack from other KS or shouldn't do, or you would have noobs running around with nuke 90% of the time from Harrier.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Yes they do, they don't stack if you die, but if you get 7 kills, get your harrier, it gets 18 kills (doubt that would happen though) then you would have 25kills hence a nuke, I used to do it all the time when I was getting the nuke challenges, 7kills harrier, 4 more kills for ac130, then 14kills with that = nuke.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
My setup is harrier , chopper gunner, nuke.
Harrier usually takes me to chopper, then it's just a matter of how many noobtubers your playing vs.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
I don't use nukes anymore I'd rather have 2 or 3 chopper gunners than a nuke for my k:d ratio.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Not played MW2 in ages but I had a go with a mate last night;

64022937.png

Running around with an Intervention ftw.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
That is impressive, appear to be a bunch of noobs in the other team though :P on Xbox everyone seems to be 5th prestige and upwards, be lucky to get more than one non-prestiger per game :(

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
I know, dunno what that was all about lol.

EDIT;
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MjcEeTmEys[/ame]

Last edited:

Orionstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 9, 2007
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqwLMzYcFV8&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg_8mPoloBo&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
i wasn't going to buy this game, until i saw all those wager match things in multiplayer, that by itself has almost convinced me to get it.

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
hope it competes against cod4.. Bought MW2 the night it was released, give it away few month later, such a let down imo