Call of Duty: Black Ops, Multiplayer Teaser

smoochy boys on tour

Orionstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 9, 2007
another one.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G94SolEtpnc&feature=player_embedded[/ame]#!

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Sorry for double post

1 Day & 3 Hours & 20 mins to go! Ima be out side tommoz night at 12AM lining up with about 200 people :D

Cya all on black ops! If any of ya got 360 Add my gametag :)

GameTag: DarkLordKilla20

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
1 more day to go! Hope it's worth the wait...

Paid for mine on friday at GAME, they are reserving it for me in store going to pick it up on tuesday after college, cba to go down at midnight.

mapadale

1 more day to go! Hope it's worth the wait...

Paid for mine on friday at GAME, they are reserving it for me in store going to pick it up on tuesday after college, cba to go down at midnight.
You will miss out on the 4 hour server access before everyone else.

Omega

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2010
I'm picking mine up from blockbusters tonight at 12am :D or this morning whichever way you want to put it.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Two guys with semiautomatic firearms were hellbent on breaking street for Call of Duty: Black Ops, sticking up a Baltimore-area GameStop and looting it of 100 copies of the game, due out Tuesday.

The Harford County, Md. sheriff's office said the heist happened Saturday evening, and the robbers waited until closing time to hold up the GameStop in the Festival at Bel Air shopping center in Bel Air, about 30 miles northeast of Baltimore.

Deputies said two customers stopped by the store mid-robbery and were forced at gunpoint into a storage area. Neither they nor employees were hurt. The robbers might also be behind an Oct. 21 holdup at GameStop's nearby Aberdeen, Md. location.

A sheriff's office spokesman asked locals to call them if they're offered a copy of the game before Tuesday's release date. A quick scour of Craigslist in that area turned up no such offers.

Couldn't just wait 3 days? lol.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
they pushed back the release for the uk on steam :(, 7am tuesday now ><. Ausi's getting it first.
was hoping to get a few hours in tonight meh.

Omega

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2010
Hope your ready for the long wait Omega lol

Long wait? The servers are all already up, afew of my friends on xbox got their copy early afew days ago and have been playing it online already...

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Mate of mine on Facebook got his (xboxfag) & is already playing it.

Waiting 'til Midnight to get mine! Woop woop!

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Two guys with semiautomatic firearms were hellbent on breaking street for Call of Duty: Black Ops, sticking up a Baltimore-area GameStop and looting it of 100 copies of the game, due out Tuesday.

The Harford County, Md. sheriff's office said the heist happened Saturday evening, and the robbers waited until closing time to hold up the GameStop in the Festival at Bel Air shopping center in Bel Air, about 30 miles northeast of Baltimore.

Deputies said two customers stopped by the store mid-robbery and were forced at gunpoint into a storage area. Neither they nor employees were hurt. The robbers might also be behind an Oct. 21 holdup at GameStop's nearby Aberdeen, Md. location.

A sheriff's office spokesman asked locals to call them if they're offered a copy of the game before Tuesday's release date. A quick scour of Craigslist in that area turned up no such offers.

Couldn't just wait 3 days? lol.

lol...talk about get a life! That's the kind of thing Jealy would do if he had a gun..

mapadale

Long wait? The servers are all already up, afew of my friends on xbox got their copy early afew days ago and have been playing it online already...
The servers should not have gone live until midnight tonight for the official release, I had noted that the PS3 servers did go live early but was unconfirmed if the xbox servers had. Their was also talk of the server DBs being reset as well, as a lot of people did get on the testing servers through a glitch.

The long wait, I meant was for actually picking it up at midnight tonight lol

Last edited:

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
ESTATIC FANS of Activision's highly popular Call of Duty video game series are furious today as they discovered they will have to wait as late as 16 HOURS after the actual release date to play the game.

The game, Call of Duty Black Ops has been dubbed the best game of 2010 by all the popular gaming review websites - but PC gamers around the world discovered today that even though they possess a physical disc version of the game, the software included on the disc will force the hyped up gamers to wait as late as 4PM GMT AFTER THE RELEASE TIME to play the game, that's 16 HOURS later than they had originally thought, and 16 hours later than console gamers.

We spoke to one of the gamers; "It's awful. Yet again they are stabbing PC gamers in the back. Xbox 360 and PS3 gamers have bagged the game as early as Saturday due to early deliveries of pre-orders and are playing it as we speak, but here, PC gamers have to sit around and wait."

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2539/bo2v.png
Outrage... message displayed to dismayed gamers

The launch date issue has caused carnage throughout the United Kingdom and the rest of the world today as thousands of workers today booked an unpaid holiday to play the game, and although there was no guarantee that the game would arrive one day early in the post, we can reveal that this was in fact the case across the country, only to be over shadowed by the error message on their computer screens stating that, as the game hadn't been officially released yet, they could not play the game.

This is not the first time PC gamers have been stabbed in the back by wealthy publisher ACTIVISION - last year the previous title Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 doomed PC gamers by revealing third party modifications that "opened up an entirely new world of gameplay" would be BANNED, along with dedicated servers, which allow gamers to take control of their own room within the game and kick out players that were being abusive. This was replaced by a system called IWNet that has been called "shambolic" and "broken" by some of the world's top PC gamers.

IWNet ran off Steam, a popular online gaming website that offers virtual downloads as opposed to physical discs, and has platforms for group discussions and in-game events. Steam is ultimately responsible for this public outcry as the game can only be played through its desktop application, and therefore the game can only be activated when the website decides.

We have reached out to publisher ACTIVISION, developer TREYARCH and retailer STEAM for a comment to clarify the situation however they have declined.

pc gamers always get screwed.