Calling to the Community for Help...

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
People may or may not be aware, but one of our community has falled on hard times.

I wouldn't ask others to do what I wont do myself

It will all be going directly to him, to help him anyway it can.

Love ya'll!

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Moved to announcements for a bigger reach.

Lovely idea, Haven't heard from @Sanjian since he told me what was going on. I know he hasn't been watching the forum due to his situation, but if you do read this. We do care bud and we are always just a message or a call away <3

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
Top man LD

Don't know him personally but have seen him mention the situation on his discord and its a real shitter, no one should have to go through that & with all the help/advice he has given on the forum he definitely seems like the kinda bloke to deserve it right now.

Payday Friday & i will defo contribute towards this & ide like to think the same of the community that he has helped or given advice, with just 10 people we can easily double the target.

Reactions: LightBringer

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I just know how much it'd mean to me if I was ever in the same situation

Anything is appreciated <3

• Love
Reactions: Pusha and Jev

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Already passed the goal, it's going to be a huge pick me up for a genuine guy

I'll obviously keep it open for a little while then get it to him

Just want to say even through all the chaos, this community still has a great heart ❤️

Reactions: Pusha and Xx69xX

Abdozaki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2013
Idek?
People may or may not be aware, but one of our community has falled on hard times.

I wouldn't ask others to do what I wont do myself

It will all be going directly to him, to help him anyway it can.

Love ya'll!
Dude , seriously thats so kind of you!

Reactions: LightBringer

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Any more info? I'd like to know if drugs or gambling have any role to play before sending any money.
Fair comment to be fair! I should have elaborated a bit more, nothing of that nature though :)

Reactions: Jev

Netskee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2013
Loughborough, UK
Any more info? I'd like to know if drugs or gambling have any role to play before sending any money.
Its just hard times. Life. Bs desisions made by other people that have a knock on effect that throws ur life into the wrong direction. I knew this community would step up and I'm so glad this has worked. The ammount of people donating is a testiment to the great spirit this community holds. I know the money raised will help him so much and as LB said.. Imagine if this was you? I can't think of anyone more deserving of a bit of a helping hand than Sanj

Pls consider sharing on social media

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jev

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
i dont mind donating to anyone in need but i would like to know exactly what has happened to this person. the severity of the situation will increase the amount of donation. If you'd prefer not to make it public please send me a dm.

/DD

Reactions: Abdozaki and Tai

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
i dont mind donating to anyone in need but i would like to know exactly what has happened to this person. the severity of the situation will increase the amount of donation. If you'd prefer not to make it public please send me a dm.

/DD
Without sharing too much that then breaks the man's privacy. This is what he publicly posted at the start of the month:

1710945917890.png

Reactions: DeathsDoor

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
No drugs nor gambling are involved. His current situation is at no fault of his own.

Did he buy a mir4 character I know a few people on here who spent more on that than they should myself included. :p

Jokes aside I hope he's alright don't know the fella but to see so many donating must be a top man.

Reactions: Tai

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
Some people might not agree with the decisions he made on his servers in the past, but he is a good guy and has gone out of his way to help plenty of people here many times, and; more importantly he is "one of us" - we're a small community of boomers still addicted to a nearly 25 year old game.

Happy to see the support so far, I hope come the end of the month the support increases even more. Good job LOMCN!

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Say What Excuse Me GIF