Camalot - The Three Heroes (Heroes)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Re: { Camalot - The Four Heroes 2.6 ++ }

Camalot progress is now back on track. Am back working on the server. The team has put together a beginner province as we are not using any old provinces, all custom.

Beginner Province:

Shops; Potion NPC & Tutor NPC.

Camalot Province:

Shops; EliteSystem, Special Repair, Subclass, Elemental, Storage, Drapery, Weapons, Accessories, Magician.

Please note, Camalot Province will be aimed for the higher levels.

More Provinces to come.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Oh we doing name changes now are we? That was confusing

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

These files now using Heroes files?

Might be wise to now remove the Four Heroes from the thread title, and just leave Heroes?

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK

These files now using Heroes files?

Might be wise to now remove the Four Heroes from the thread title, and just leave Heroes?

Should be changed to Camalot - The Three Heroes (Heroes)

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005

Lol...all them features r complete ****e anyway?....woo lets ride around on a crappy 2d tiger and then use a fishing rod to get fish..fishing bores me irl, let alone recreating that on a 11 year old 2D Game, who ever coded them features into mir is obviously a total retard..., effort cudda been made on more pvp features....

Tigers are alright, you could say in this game great you run around hitting crappy 2d deers with a wooden stick, I'll still do it, your argument sir is as flawed as an Enron business plan.

I'll get a life one day.

Hero files= win.

Tigers are alright, you could say in this game great you run around hitting crappy 2d deers with a wooden stick, I'll still do it, your argument sir is as flawed as an Enron business plan.

I'll get a life one day.

Reactions: Tai

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom

New! Warp Stone
This feature allows you to warp from one province to another, however! Warp stones will require you to unlock each province. For example you start at Mystic Creek, run to BichonProvince and click the warp stone. You will be prompt with a message saying 'BichonProvince' Unlocked. When you click the stone again you will see:

Code:
BichonProvince [5,000 Gold].

You then run to HayukaFortress and click the warp stone. Prompt with a message. Click again and you will then see on every warp stone:

Code:
BichonProvince [5,000 Gold].
HayukaFortress [15,000 Gold].

BigGOoner

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2003
small preview.

Starter province 0-20 noob mobs with starter cave at top of map 20-40
Should take about 20-30 mins to get to 40 in this province/mine then you can enter bw through a new custom entrance i made into BW from the starter province in last image
http://img137.imageshack.us/g/images31.png/

Just a small preview of the level of detail were going through :)

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
small preview.

Starter province 0-20 noob mobs with starter cave at top of map 20-40
Should take about 20-30 mins to get to 40 in this province/mine then you can enter bw through a new custom entrance i made into BW from the starter province in last image
http://img137.imageshack.us/g/images31.png/

Just a small preview of the level of detail were going through :)

Wow, epic detail never seen so much detail in a server before -.-

Lomcnviewer

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 3, 2010
hahaha this thread gets better everytime i visit, keep up the good work SirSimpson and his team ;D

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Update:

We have now got a vps to host with so we can add stuff as we go along. Not have 3 separate files.

New! Camalot Dev Team

Tommy: Scripts/Npcs.
James: Monsters/Drops/Maps.
Ibrahim: Items.

Lomcnviewer

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 3, 2010
i think if you make it for a cave you should have to kill like 100mobs for it to unlock or 20bosses etc

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
No offense Heaven Sent but fcuk off my thread with your server adverts. You've done this several times now and I tollerated it being nice. But too far. Fcuk off.

Am not acusing of you stealing my idea of a warp stone because it is just a general feature but just stop advertising work.

Surprised you aint be fractured.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
No offense Heaven Sent but fcuk off my thread with your server adverts. You've done this several times now and I tollerated it being nice. But too far. Fcuk off.

Am not acusing of you stealing my idea of a warp stone because it is just a general feature but just stop advertising work.

Surprised you aint be fractured.

Calm down bad day lol ???

iv edited my post :P stress a bit?#

could of just pmed me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.