Camalot - The Three Heroes (Heroes)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigGOoner

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2003
ok well make it not adable on belts boots helms so max will be 36% and then tbh its down to the players to get defense against it like you said it will be very hrad to get to 36 but eventualy someone will get to it so people are gona have to add defense to there items aswell its your kit and yourll be given every oppertunity to get chaos defense added to your kit.

even if u add like 20% defense your already bringing the chaos chance for the atacker down to 16% which isnt much atall if u wana take the risk and use your hero orbs to just add chaos and blind stats and no defense then that will be your own fault.

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
1/1000 will drop more often than u think. Best way to test drops, is spawn 50 odd guards then like 200 of the mob see what u get :P Or just follow some of the drop files in the files. I dno how accurate they are tho.

Server does sound good :) Least it aint been rushed ^.^ i shal log on :)

Bowditch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2011
ok well make it not adable on belts boots helms so max will be 36% and then tbh its down to the players to get defense against it like you said it will be very hrad to get to 36 but eventualy someone will get to it so people are gona have to add defense to there items aswell its your kit and yourll be given every oppertunity to get chaos defense added to your kit.

even if u add like 20% defense your already bringing the chaos chance for the atacker down to 16% which isnt much atall if u wana take the risk and use your hero orbs to just add chaos and blind stats and no defense then that will be your own fault.

u have a valid point i wasnt taking into consideration the chaos and blind defence but its its on amours aswell its going to be 42% but then u can get 42% def so np

Does blind and chaos work on mobs because it did on world of heros and ppl could solo any boss because of this, although that was at 100% but still at 42% the mobs dnt have blind resist unless u can add this dno if its possible

BigGOoner

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2003
not sure about mobs, will have to look into that. and well take it off armours too i think 36% is enough tbh.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
I'll investiage more into this blind and chaos. Will see what I can do with the script.

Appreciate positive comments. We have been putting in a lot of effort and time, evaluating the server in a lot of detail. Providing the players with a fun challenge with a lot of twist, if you expect your arses to be wiped e.g. items, gold and teleports then this server isan't for you. There are teleports in game, a lot of them but at a cost either PlayerPoints for the caves or Gold for the provinces. You will have to unlock them too.

We have been looking on how to occupie the boredness of the players e.g. the regular routine boss> pk > sz chat continious. We have put a kind of prophecy kind of feeling into it. Making you explore new areas rather than the same old bichon. Old maps have been modified. You WILL have to run quite a bit but there will always be twists e.g. for a warp point you have to rescue 'Buckers' who is an NPC within the Sand Passage, monsters will 'jump' you in order to stop you. Kill them and retrieve a ruby in order to unlock the warp point.

Well for OPEN BETA we want everyone to try it and find glitches/bugs if they are any and report them so we can fix them. There will be NO wipe unless something goes drastically wrong e.g. experience.

For playing in Open Beta you will get:

250,000 Starting gold.
Drop Rates x1.5
Gift Box at level 50 -Randomly generates an award-.

Bowditch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2011
I'll investiage more into this blind and chaos. Will see what I can do with the script.

Appreciate positive comments. We have been putting in a lot of effort and time, evaluating the server in a lot of detail. Providing the players with a fun challenge with a lot of twist, if you expect your arses to be wiped e.g. items, gold and teleports then this server isan't for you. There are teleports in game, a lot of them but at a cost either PlayerPoints for the caves or Gold for the provinces. You will have to unlock them too.

We have been looking on how to occupie the boredness of the players e.g. the regular routine boss> pk > sz chat continious. We have put a kind of prophecy kind of feeling into it. Making you explore new areas rather than the same old bichon. Old maps have been modified. You WILL have to run quite a bit but there will always be twists e.g. for a warp point you have to rescue 'Buckers' who is an NPC within the Sand Passage, monsters will 'jump' you in order to stop you. Kill them and retrieve a ruby in order to unlock the warp point.

Well for OPEN BETA we want everyone to try it and find glitches/bugs if they are any and report them so we can fix them. There will be NO wipe unless something goes drastically wrong e.g. experience.

For playing in Open Beta you will get:

250,000 Starting gold.
Drop Rates x1.5
Gift Box at level 50 -Randomly generates an award-.

well i will definatly be here for beta testing is that still going to be in 1-2weeks? the having to unlock areas and warps sounds great hope its not level requirements to unlock things tho as that really doesnt give us anything different to do like u said defending the npc from a wave of mobs is a good idea are they all like this or do have just have standard lvl req?

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
No warp points have level requirement. It's all up to you as players to unlock them at your own pace. Maybe sooner dependent on a few issues at the moment but will keep you all up to date. Not all warp points are like that. They vary e.g. one is simply find the npc and hand a letter to it.

However not thought of the other 4 ideas yet. Any ideas what you want to see will be greatly appreciated and considered highly.

Pleased to know we have now got the host machine for an extra month. Just paid it .

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
No warp points have level requirement. It's all up to you as players to unlock them at your own pace. Maybe sooner dependent on a few issues at the moment but will keep you all up to date. Not all warp points are like that. They vary e.g. one is simply find the npc and hand a letter to it.

However not thought of the other 4 ideas yet. Any ideas what you want to see will be greatly appreciated and considered highly.

Pleased to know we have now got the host machine for an extra month. Just paid it .

just paid for it u owe me 150 yet sunny jim

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
i see your point but u gota understand mate a pro ring is an uber item. say u got 800 hp a level 100 wiz. then add a pro ring u got 4600 mp with that so imagine a war and wiz are having a fight the wiz has a pro ring which is the most uber item in game. now the wiz is using mp when attacking, so that 9 hits has gone down already without the war even touching the wiz. So once the war gets a few hits off throughout the battle, thats 6 hits to take all the wizies mp then there fked and cant cast spells and only got hp left.

Its not suppose to be easy to kill a wiz with a pro ring it never was and its an extremely rare item.

- i expect tdb to be done by time we launch otherwise well just wait or ill start llooking at it myself.

You mentionned a boss that drops para/pro 1/1 ish no matter how hard it is.Also 1/1000 is really easy to find.

Its ok to make a wiz harder to kill but there is a huge distance from that to unkillable.9 hits=unkillable.Anything over 6hits is unkillable tbh.

O well what do i know.Just listen to Tai whoever that guy is ;p (that dig is for Tai not for BG)

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Our database manager is very good at balancing items so no worries there. BG said the RaelonKing will drop 1 paralysisring or protectionring to whoever kills it first. Will not be permnent.

Note: The upgrade system is for all items! However we have lowered it to 4% per item to balance it out.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Our database manager is very good at balancing items so no worries there. BG said the RaelonKing will drop 1 paralysisring or protectionring to whoever kills it first. Will not be permnent.

Note: The upgrade system is for all items! However we have lowered it to 4% per item to balance it out.

Whoever kills it first gets either god mode or i-solo-all-bosses mode?Cant u just make a statue of him or something lol?Sounds stupid as fk

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
stop complaining thats all you seems to do around here lately..

anyways so if the server just waiting for TDB to be fixed or what?

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
You fking retard stop following me everywhere.Only a retard like you wouldnt say the idea of 1/1 para/pro for the first kill isnt stupid as fk.Even you how can you possibly not see the stupidity in that.

And im moaning lately?Ye cause feedback is called moaning on these forums.Some1 makes a thread about deleting my stats,my spells,my wotever and when i ask for compensation im moaning?Im asking for tdb to be #1 priority cause hero files are useless without em and im moaning?

At least im posting a fuking opinion.You and Tai just quote me on every post saying something stupid.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Excuse me Mr. Ego.. im reading this post because im planning on playing here.. And no i dont think its a bad idea the gm blaintly said that no one could solo the boss in the 1st month anyways + you have to find you way through the maze so im guessing the boss is going to be solid and hard to get to.

And yes you are moaning lately your attitude stinks the way you go about giving "feedback" as you call it.

And yet again who do you think you are, do you really think i folo you around lomcn looking at what you post no i dont think so.

Just stfu because i cant be arsed with your bull**** moaning anymore.. get a hobby or do something constructive instead of making rage posts on lomcn.

BigGOoner

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2003
Its a competition to encourage people to hunt the raelon king.
First thing u need to do is level up cos its not a noob boss. Secondly yourl need a group to kill it you wont be soloing this. then u gota find your way through the raelon maze(which took me hours to configure) + a 6 floor temple.... As a reward for your hard leveling and to get some rares into the game the boss will drop either a para or pro ring the first time its killed.
Your group can fight over who gets it its not my problem but i wont let anyone steal it haha.

And im sorry but this server isnt for people who just wana stand in town all day and expect to have a even chance of beating everyone. If you work hard to level and hunt items you will be rewarded, a pro and para is uber rare its not god mode its part of mir. If someone wants to hunt 24/7 to be the best player in the game its not our job to say oh you cant do that cos the people standing afk in town wont be able to kill u..

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Stop the cursing guys, keep it friendly. Squal like we said it will take a month, who is to say you wont find a para or a pro from a different boss mean while?

Bowditch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2011
i like the idea gives alot of insentive to stick to your leveling and try to progress as fast as you can, its really going to kick start the server, not that i have a chance ive got a job and a girlfriend some no lifer will get it but thats fine some1 has to win huh if its u squall u might not find it so stupid.

scott95

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2010
Stop the cursing guys, keep it friendly. Squal like we said it will take a month, who is to say you wont find a para or a pro from a different boss mean while?

IF like BigGOonersays is true that pro / para rings are rare than id hope that in the 1st month that none drop? pros / paras was and will always be the worst idea ever to be invented for mir. They simply make wizzies unkillable and warriors pretty much able to solo any boss ingame , or not need as many players to kill it as you possibly would need w.o one. Personally dont see why you cant just make some sort of sword better statted than any of the others for how ever many levels. Bit like say flawless on 4H, Better stats on them till upto like 230? cant remember fully but still. Either way would stop a wizzie becmong immortal and a warrior killing bosses much easier than anyone else.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
IF like BigGOonersays is true that pro / para rings are rare than id hope that in the 1st month that none drop? pros / paras was and will always be the worst idea ever to be invented for mir. They simply make wizzies unkillable and warriors pretty much able to solo any boss ingame , or not need as many players to kill it as you possibly would need w.o one. Personally dont see why you cant just make some sort of sword better statted than any of the others for how ever many levels. Bit like say flawless on 4H, Better stats on them till upto like 230? cant remember fully but still. Either way would stop a wizzie becmong immortal and a warrior killing bosses much easier than anyone else.

Amen to that.

Super rare pro's/para's contradict with 1 pro/para on first kill no matter how hard it will be.Imagine some1 killing the bosses 2hrs after the first kill...

How hard is to give an uber stated torch that cant be repaired?Or some exp pots for the grp.

But what do i know.I want everything on a plate and thats proven on most long-term servers i had best kits/lvl.

PS.Funny only i got infracted on this thread.Thanks Tai.Not bias at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.