Camalot - The Three Heroes (Heroes)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowditch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2011
dont look like it sorry due to tom and our DB manager both being away. as i said last thing i want to do is rush the final bits after all this hard work.

not a problem im just wondering, first impressions are everything so make sures its all dne before u put it up :D

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Cant wait to see all this hard work and few people waiting for this server wonder if it will be any good :P

Timmix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 20, 2009
Cant wait to see all this hard work and few people waiting for this server wonder if it will be any good :P

Yeah looking forward to this aswell, Finally a server that has Commitment, Bravo.

Ulitma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2005
Got a question..... on the server if pked wil you drop from body?Also will wizz be able to kill bosses or just wars/taos? and what will taos be like on the server?their pets,poisen,etc

Bowditch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2011
Got a question..... on the server if pked wil you drop from body?Also will wizz be able to kill bosses or just wars/taos? and what will taos be like on the server?their pets,poisen,etc

lol it is mir mate wiz prob can kill bosses and i expect u can drop from body ..

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Who can tell me when will be update full client on lomcn and when will be online ? thx

same question as above

really ?? learn to read toms away and he and the others dont want it to be released untill hes back and every things 100% i know tom IRL and hes away with college for the week so wont be up till least next week

Timmix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 20, 2009
Nah im not taking the Piss lol im Looking forward to it aswell.

BigGOoner

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2003
Hold tight... wont be any major developments this week i dont think.

Dont understand the sarcasm.

I dont realy understand what ultimas asking but basically yes the game will be quite similar to a game called legend of mir where you drop off body and taos have pets and poision..and that

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Hold tight... wont be any major developments this week i dont think.

Dont understand the sarcasm.

I dont realy understand what ultimas asking but basically yes the game will be quite similar to a game called legend of mir where you drop off body and taos have pets and poision..and that

Ultima was asking about balance i would guess.Whether tao pets/poison would be strong and if wizzies would be able to solo bosses or bosses would be just soloed by wars/taos like most other server.

Bowditch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2011
Ultima was asking about balance i would guess.Whether tao pets/poison would be strong and if wizzies would be able to solo bosses or bosses would be just soloed by wars/taos like most other server.

pretty sure wiz is one of the best boss killers on mir specially with tao heros?

Ulitma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2005

yea thats what i ment^^ thanks/

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Hello guys just got back from some army training. Knackering work expecially grenade training. Will be resuming my work as of monday due to this weekend being filled by work unfortunately.

Nice to see you koriban.

Ignite

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2010
Think I'm going give this ago sounds decent :)

Hopefully will be decent user account as well :D

Status
Not open for further replies.