Camelot Server

Join Discord

SaZeN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 21, 2004
Hi can any1 remember camelot server?

I think it was the best server eva.

Does any1 still keep contact with trish rage or bobby??? if they do can you please pm me

JonnyL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 4, 2003
Middlesbrough
I keep in contact with me lol , an i speak to Rage (Richie) and Evenstar(Trish) all the time , so traveller just what can i do you for ????? If its to ask about Camelot retuning then the answer is No im afraid . None of us has intrest in hosting any servers at the mo , im finding it hard to be intrested in the game at all tbh

thx
BobbyDigital (Mike) A.K.A MANwithnoNAME / JonnyL / Dr Greenthumb

Camelot

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2003
California
Camelot is dead and gone forever.
All of the gm's and myself have moved on.
Nobody realizes how much effort and stress goes into
making/hosting a server. We're all much happier now that it's over
:fwave:

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Camelot said:
Camelot is dead and gone forever.
All of the gm's and myself have moved on.
Nobody realizes how much effort and stress goes into
making/hosting a server. We're all much happier now that it's over
:fwave:

ppl miss you verry verry verry verry much! why dont you try it for 1 more time :(?

Eskimo

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 7, 2003
Neath, South Wales.
Vagrant, stop asking, same goes for anyone else. Can you not respect Trish's decision to keep it down? Yes, it was an excellent server, but Mir isn't their life.

manfat

LOMCN Leecher
Dec 28, 2003
Well its alongtime since i posted on this forum or even looked at it tbh, For those of you that remember me i was Rage from camelot which was a great server in its time but sadly things changed and time moved on.

Currently working with BobbyDigital ( Mike ) to create our own server, with a close friends and family network of players. This is mainly because of the diffrent servers ive tried over the years and seen the crap most GM's and Hosts put up with. So we decided when its time to launch server which hopefully will be sometime soon the people playing it will be those we have known for years.

We are not really bothered about user count, were looking for that small friendly community who can have a laugh together.

Its nice to see people havnt forgot about us, Hope your all keeping well

All the best

Richie aka Rage / Manfat / Steele:bounce:

[email protected]

Last edited: