Capable GM?

Join Discord

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Considering getting a new capable GM who is comfortable developing etc to join my team as I dotn have as much time as I would like and also would liek to expand in the future. Any one intrested give me a reply :)

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
I wouldn't ask for someone to be a GM on your server, well at least not until they have proven to you that they are trusted. Remember that just about anyone can develop for Mir 3, but being a good and capable GM requires a lot more than being able to develop a server.

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Little word of warning bud, early hours of this morning a server was hacked from a internet cafe in Islas Baleares, Palma, Spain, ip: 79.109.192.156 now personally I got a rough idea who it is but no carbon proof as about 20-30 accounts were hacked within a 1 hour span so details are being used from another server to hack players using other servers

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
Little word of warning bud, early hours of this morning a server was hacked from a internet cafe in Islas Baleares, Palma, Spain, ip: 79.109.192.156 now personally I got a rough idea who it is but no carbon proof as about 20-30 accounts were hacked within a 1 hour span so details are being used from another server to hack players using other servers
That will teach people to not use the same account details on other servers really.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009

lololol old school

its not hacking if people are using the same info on every server this happened big time a few year ago thought people might know better by now.

if u know who it is just say there name am going with taifun or tailka or what ever they are called now

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
its none of the people mentioned on this thread, iv investigated it and yet again its the ex GM of 'WeeD Server' he done same thing to me a few months back, so pay attention GM's, he has form

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
i dont have nothing to do with it, i live in ROMANIA.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
its none of the people mentioned on this thread, iv investigated it and yet again its the ex GM of 'WeeD Server' he done same thing to me a few months back, so pay attention GM's, he has form

share there real ip then lets have a party :D

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
its not hard to ddos some one ;) a simple google search and any 1 with half a brain cell can do it
That's why I say you wouldn't know what to do with it Joe, it's not just about doing a simple DDos especially if the IP is dynamic, it would be a complete waste of time and effort. To do anything even worth the hassle, you need to know shell command and then your going to struggle, as most shell commands have been patched.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
That's why I say you wouldn't know what to do with it Joe, it's not just about doing a simple DDos especially if the IP is dynamic, it would be a complete waste of time and effort. To do anything even worth the hassle, you need to know shell command and then your going to struggle, as most shell commands have been patched.
You could give joe an extra brain cell and 3 hours and he still wouldn't know what to do.
He just likes to act like he does.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
You could give joe an extra brain cell and 3 hours and he still wouldn't know what to do.
He just likes to act like he does.

really and this is coming from the guy who wants to be a flight stewardess.............

lol again like i said its easy 15 mins on google and u have every pretty much anything and everything u need u need prai give me ur ip then my LOIC wants to play a game

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
really and this is coming from the guy who wants to be a flight stewardess.............

lol again like i said its easy 15 mins on google and u have every pretty much anything and everything u need u need prai give me ur ip then my LOIC wants to play a game
It takes a lot more than just 15 minutes on Google to get the correct information required to perform any sort of correct disruption to someones system or network and I can certainly vouch that you wouldn't be able to do it. As for the programs you can search for and find on Google, are not worth the time and effort in using. Most things are designed for script kiddies, those that don't have half a brain cell to rub together, but want to hack without actually hacking. LulSec and Anonymous are prime examples of this, most of what they have done any child could do.

So no Joe, just looking on Google won't help. As you need to find the correct sites, with the correct information and that you won't find using Google alone. Just a hint though, try using TOR!

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK

Along with his bank details, d.o.b, where he lives, what he does for a living. Everything that's basically personal information go ahead and give him Prai.

Seriously such a retarded comment. "LOL GIVE ME YOUR IP THEN" What are you 5? Grow up.

Last edited:

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Along with his bank details, d.o.b, where he lives, what he does for a living. Everything that's basically personal information go ahead and give him Prai.

Seriously such a retarded comment. "LOL GIVE ME YOUR IP THEN" What are you 5? Grow up.

nah if i wanted that i would log in fb....

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
nah if i wanted that i would log in fb....

Please direct me to where my bank details are on fb... Quite worried about that.

oh and there's a difference in having a qualifications and actually doing something with it, please don't go on like you know me.
Trololololokolooololil

---------- Post Merged at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:43 PM ----------

PS - you wouldn't want to disrupt the connection at this house, one of the occupants wouldn't be too pleased..