Capture The Flag Testing

Join Discord

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008
I've been working on a Capture The Flag system for Mir 2. I've pretty much finished the NPC coding (It's taken me a week and 5000+ lines of NPC code) and i was just wondering if there was any server owners that have a stable user base that would be willing to let me test it out on their server, as it's very hard to test a team battle scenario on your own test server.

It's not been tested at all yet, but i do know what I'm doing and am fairly confident that there will only be a few small problems to overcome. The only thing that's left for me to do is create the maps to form the Battle Arena which I'm working on now. That should probably take me a week or so. So if anyone's interested in letting me test it on their server (Obviously I'll let you keep the system when it's finished and working) just leave your contact information here or PM me.

Thanks in advance.

p

Spoon666

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 12, 2005
South West Wales
I ain't got a server online m8 but if you can't get anyone to try it on theirs i'd happily spend an hour or 2 on your server to test it, i'm sure quite a few would