Discussion CARNAGE MIR2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
We are launching in 30minutes!

Launch.PNG

Post automatically merged:

CARNAGE IS LIVE
Image%2092.png

Image%2094.png

Last edited:

111deano

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Anyone having trouble opening the client I double kick and get nothing??

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Recommendation: Make a separate map for stalls. SZ is going to get massively overrun and you can't run through players or stalls.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Recommendation: Make a separate map for stalls. SZ is going to get massively overrun and you can't run through players or stalls.
There is one, just no one uses it and stalls aren't disabled on the main town map. Market town is on the tm npc

Reactions: Slipmatt

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
So seeing as though I just joined the discord channel and there is no where to report bugs or provide feedback;

- Movement: Something is just off with movement when you click a monster from certain directions as a melee class to engage combat my char doesn't start automatically hitting it, instead he'll walk around the other side of the mob before starting to hit.
- Dura: I just repaired all items on my body and every single item lost 1 dura on their first repair. (definitely broken).
- Feedback: Consumables such as RT's, Amulets, Poisons and Torches are incredibly expensive...
- Feedback: Your town maps have zero mobs and zero NPC's (Why the massive maps for nothing to even exist on them?)
- Suggestion (not everyone will agree): Gold to automatically go in your bag after dropping from mobs?

Overall feels a little clunky & unpolished like it was quickly smashed together at this point. Will keep playing/testing in spare time for now.

Reactions: TheTempest

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Been playing the server since launch, love the auto play but might cry now I don't have it :kekw: Highest level on the server atm is 58, I managed to get to 0-42 using 90% autoplay in a 24 hour period.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Been playing the server since launch, love the auto play but might cry now I don't have it :kekw: Highest level on the server atm is 58, I managed to get to 0-42 using 90% autoplay in a 24 hour period.
250k per 24 hours thays easily affordable

Phade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2013
So seeing as though I just joined the discord channel and there is no where to report bugs or provide feedback;

- Movement: Something is just off with movement when you click a monster from certain directions as a melee class to engage combat my char doesn't start automatically hitting it, instead he'll walk around the other side of the mob before starting to hit.
- Dura: I just repaired all items on my body and every single item lost 1 dura on their first repair. (definitely broken).
- Feedback: Consumables such as RT's, Amulets, Poisons and Torches are incredibly expensive...
- Feedback: Your town maps have zero mobs and zero NPC's (Why the massive maps for nothing to even exist on them?)
- Suggestion (not everyone will agree): Gold to automatically go in your bag after dropping from mobs?

Overall feels a little clunky & unpolished like it was quickly smashed together at this point. Will keep playing/testing in spare time for now.
Honestly - I've been playing this server for around a week now and this feedback is absolutely fair, integral and spot on.

Reactions: Slipmatt

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
guess this will be shutdown soon considering it has minimal users?

i asked the same question on discord and you banned me haha

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
guess this will be shutdown soon considering it has minimal users?

i asked the same question on discord and you banned me haha
Normal for him and his servers, a server comes up that challenges his (or just cos he is the only one with one running at the time) and he just disappears and cashes in

Reactions: Omnibus