Cars

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
what makes you think you could still buy one for 1.2 million?

I'm sure they only made 50 of them, and i'm also pretty sure they'll have already all gone.

You'd probebly looking at more to buy of someone who has already got one on order, but you'd have to offer alot more to make it worth them selling it after buying it so soon.

/Ash

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
what makes you think you could still buy one for 1.2 million?

I'm sure they only made 50 of them, and i'm also pretty sure they'll have already all gone.

You'd probebly looking at more to buy of someone who has already got one on order, but you'd have to offer alot more to make it worth them selling it after buying it so soon.

/Ash
Wasn't they the cars that cost ~£5,000,000 a piece to make?

I doubt anyone who owns one is going to sell it for under half that.

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
My gf got the new astra.. 07 plate - pwah.

swaped it for her Feista 06 plate, and 4k.

not that bad, astra alot better.

My mum just got an 06 plate 1.6 twin port Astra, its an awesome car, can and has completely burnt me off on the motorway. The acceleration is crazy.

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
floyds mini over all, still.

i had a 1.9TDi Peugeot 306 but that didn't last long. (5hours if we want to get technical)

now have a 1.6GTi 205 . no pics here and i cba to list specs but it has a rather large straight thru exhaust.

Huh? All over, still??

205GTi's r the sex!!

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
some nice 205's about thought they only did a 1.9 gti didnt know they did a 1.6.

There are still a few of the earlier GTI's around, the 1st one they brung out was the 1.6, which was around 105brake std i think, but they increased the Stroke on the crank which took it up to a 1.9 which lifted it to around 130brake, not lightening quick but the car weights nxt to nothing and handles brilliantly in the twisties :)

but being french they rot a fair bit and brake easy hence y u rarely see a 1.6 Gti

Follower

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 2, 2005
Australia
I'm driving a Mitsubishi Magna v6 Altera 1996, best i've had out of it is 160... KMPH... With plenty of shift still in it, only had to slow down due to traffic lights.

I only done above speed limit to 160 once at like 3am on way home from a mates when roads were quiet, which was when i first got the car.

Oh yer, and im 18... insurance should have been $2000 a year but i got the car in my mum name and set me as a named driver, So it's abit cheaper.

Don't have any pics of my car yet but here's one i found on the net;-
magna113.jpg

More or less same as mine but mine is burgundy in colour...
http://www.seethis.freeservers.com/magna113.jpg

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
would like to see a pic of ur actual car, from the pic of the model u got looks like a nice car.

very cheap insurance in ur own name for a v6

Follower

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 2, 2005
Australia
would like to see a pic of ur actual car, from the pic of the model u got looks like a nice car.

very cheap insurance in ur own name for a v6

Its in my mums name, im a named driver.

Ill try pics tomorrow...

Mine doesn't have the body kit btw... basically all factory fitted at the minute. Apart from cd player :ppunk: lol.

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
Its in my mums name, im a named driver.

Ill try pics tomorrow...

Mine doesn't have the body kit btw... basically all factory fitted at the minute. Apart from cd player :ppunk: lol.

u aussies get all the gd stuff lol

nice cars

nice women

cheap insurance

good weather

just not fair :(

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
My mum just got an 06 plate 1.6 twin port Astra, its an awesome car, can and has completely burnt me off on the motorway. The acceleration is crazy.
weird with astra's when my gf had an accident, they gave her a new type corsa proper slow n everything.. astra has so much power.

p.s proper comfy seats aswell

btw its all good to have low liter cars, soo enuf people will also get charged how much gas they chuckle, lets all go get 1.0 -.-

fk that lets go get the 3 wheelers out, careful on them sharp corners tho.:)

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
seen a robin reliant pick up on ebay the other week wld love to have a drive in one it would be so fun lol.

btw martyn the corsa a petrol or a diesel? as petrol shld be quite a nippy car

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
corsa was probly a 1.2, astra is 1.6 upwards

not rly a comparison tbh