Catalyst (Heroes)+

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Full client will be up monday morning on here and our website.
Open Beta will be maxed exp then normal to test things then will see a wipe in 3 days or so depending on how open beta goes and straight into Live.

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
Looking forward.

Will log while in beta to take a closer look at it, from the pics it looks good.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
www.catalystmir.com

And great to see the interest we hope it will take off Before open Beta monday morning is there will be a huge updated post with Features finalised Things that are in and Download links. I am praying it is tommorrow :) just polishing it up we are working through the night.

Thanks
DVS

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
www.catalystmir.com

And great to see the interest we hope it will take off Before open Beta monday morning is there will be a huge updated post with Features finalised Things that are in and Download links. I am praying it is tommorrow :) just polishing it up we are working through the night.

Thanks
DVS

dont think he meant monday morning -- havent spoke to DVS today on whats what stay around thou.

just a note -- not everything will be available whilst beta but available when live if that makes sense

Mason

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Both the autopatcher may not be ready for beta but for live. However i have been called into work tonight on emergency so we will be looking at a 12pm Start or 11 59 for all the people that will moan that its not a monday hehe :P However in beta there will be a fair few things that aren't straight nor balanced but that is because they need testing so lets not have a slagging match once live.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
why use hero files?

TDB Doesnt even work properly, not to mention the other 6000 things wrong with it.

They got there own coder, also i believe tdb did get fixed.. whats the other 6000 things wrong ? please post them in the heroes section. Good luck on the launch.

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
sorry if ive miss read or missed it but, is beta tonight? and do we get to download the client before it goes up? again sorry if youve allready stated this.

/lee

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
Post Edited.

UPDATE:

Client Without Data Folder: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1J4B40ZC

Data Folder is here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SH4UPWEK

Extract this download straight into the data folder: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=719OYATX

I say again, please only download and log on if you are available to test for us, beta testers will be rewarded for their time and efforts for helping.
DO NOT attempt to log on straight away as this will not work (everyone will be notified when beta is OPEN.)

(Download is in 3 parts for now as we havent set-up an auto patcher and for most ppl, downloading like this is faster then a auto patcher)

Proper testers are welcome to log on anytime ~~ we will notify the community of any downtime
during BETA

Please Note - Server whilst in Beta is not 100% available, caves and others bits are locked.

Gonna give ppl a little time to download and extract.

Will see ppl online and talk to you around 1PM (GMT) Time.

Thanks for your patience

Mason

@JK -- A little late but told ya i was stopping up until client was fully uploaded :)

Last edited:

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Server is now online for open beta.

Open Beta Rules/Guide:

1. if you are a player on the server during OpenBeta your account will recieve 100 GP on server going live. ( not per char) Baring inmind the account details and beta player name are the same

2. Any bugs found we will reward you game gold. this can be used to buy donated items. ranges depending on how bad the bug is.

3. Any one that can use cheats on the server and can indentify the cheat let us know we will reward you greatly... (however most cheats have been crunched)

4. The server will not be that balanced some people may find it extremely hard but this is because i have been very tough when designing this server and i am 100% going to be changing alot of things before live therefor do not moan and groan and say its **** there is always room for improvement.

5. The server is here for you to enjoy no donations will be taken during Open Beta only once Live so do not ask.

6. All coding bugs will be fixed at a later date due to coder being on holiday

7. All big updates will be placed on website download page, but notified on here.

8. Any bugs you find and a gm is not online visit www.catalystmir.com and fill in the bug report forum/ideas

9. Have fun hope you enjoy it and give us ideas and just don't moan its a server for you to play.

10. Last but not least. some features will be locked down as we do not want you to see them till Live.

IP TO LOG ON: 82.8.44.118

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
Mine wasn't working either, I was getting some weird error when I clicked the MirClient.exe. It worked though when I right clicked the exe > Properties > Compatiblity and ticked "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and selected Windows XP (Service Pack 3).

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
well i cant get on wen i try press the mir client it says exception ERangeError in module mirClient.exe at 0014cb11
how i get ride of it so i can play plz?
thanks

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
well i cant get on wen i try press the mir client it says exception ERangeError in module mirClient.exe at 0014cb11
how i get ride of it so i can play plz?
thanks

Run as admin and combatablity mode as xp.

Log of whats been fixed added..

@town command added
gold drops and to players bag
items sellable
female noob armour image fixed
commissioner npc added
skill points required reduced
start point bw

reboot required for some of these to come in to effect and working on more bits. But i only just joined team so i don't really know whats what. @shank as far as im aware theres 3 people on team and a coder and yes i agree it dose look a bit basic but that won't take long to change.