Catalyst (Heroes)+

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
wow all i gotta say is a big dam apology to the whole LOMCN community -- since my last visit i have completed 7 assignments for Confetti Studios which is a gaming course im attending atm -- come december i am learning about 2D engines for gaming -- as for the server, files are still on my computer and i still do bits to it here and there - i dont wanna put it live if i cannot concentrate on it 100% it will get released but unsure as to when - so my apologys again and again.

DVS when u got a mo gis a ring so i can update you on the files on what ive added

regards to all

Original XxMasonxX aka this account

selecter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 21, 2008
Can u tell me if this server is online plz ive just downloaded and it says connection closed Please Help

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
Can u tell me if this server is online plz ive just downloaded and it says connection closed Please Help

Server is Down atm pal - me or DVS aint got the time to run it -- but my brother has offered to run it so might get the files to him and get it online when i got the time.

cannot give you a est. time and date as of yet.

Mason

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Back in work - Zen Joins as Host - to get these out there! Please be patient while we pick up from where we left off in beta and fix and add all the things that needed doing. i wont be putting an official ETA out because that means ill need to rush it all im saying is not long so keep your eyes open.