CD-Keys - Game Serials - Etc

Join Discord

Cooleye

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 15, 2004
Hi. Does anyone know where I can download/get Medal Of Honor Allied Assaults CD-Keys so that I can activate it?

Thanks.

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
and mir privite servers arent?...... errr right,

Cooleye

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 15, 2004
Anymore websites apart from serials.ws because it is telling me that i need to download and install activex control at the top of the page... but i cannot see it -_-

Thanks.

Gohan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2003
try searching the web urself? or buying the game maybe.. ;)

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Cooleye said:
Anymore websites apart from serials.ws because it is telling me that i need to download and install activex control at the top of the page... but i cannot see it -_-

Thanks.
Serials.ws is safe, and doesn't use ActiveX as i use it myself, the best site around IMO.

Cooleye

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 15, 2004
I just downloaded Medal Of Honor Allied Assault from one of them torrent sites - and everything is in order, but then it says to me, when I click on the game to insert the cd-rom... how do I play a game that I have downloaded from 1 of them torrent sites...???
( I have successfully installed it.. just wonna know how to play it )

Thanks,

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
Cooleye said:
always 1 that has to be ignorant.

seems you're being ignorant to me because i've just checked the site out and i can get access to serials without installing anything

Cooleye

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 15, 2004
Ok then. But I still do not know how to play the game without it saying "Please insert CD-ROM" ...??

Thanks.

Last edited:

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
download daemon tools and select all emulation options, that might work, but if not you will need to download a no cd patch/crack or a .exe that has been configured to not search for a cd, so try searching a P2P network for one

Quad4U

First of all - Medal Of Honor does no CD Checks online to make sure they are Valid, a simple 5000-0000000-0000-5068 would do the job. Next up is the "Insert CD", I am guessing the images you downloaded were BIN/CUE or .IMG maybe? then you need Deamon Tools (http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/portal/index.php) which gives you a Virtual Drive.

The end point of this to be tottaly honest is that you can get all three (Allied Assault, Spearhead and Brekthrough) for like next to nothing now in the shop. Instead though you have downloaded the game Illegally and now are struggling with the concept of the files you have in front of you, did it not come with a .nfo file? you open this in Notepad..

Last edited:

Cooleye

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 15, 2004
Thank you for your help. I will try that now.

Edit: Yea It Works...

I deleted Juiced because I didnt know how to open/play it... :fart:

Thanks!

Last edited: