[CD3.55] CD wouldnt run....

MaxRau

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
Hi i have installed Chinese (RCP) im runing windows xp sp2, and i have 2 problems 1rst i cant open all rowns in the SQL i get some kaind of error wich leads me to not be abble to open all rows and change the ips i need to make the server run, i have readen in some where that if u dont have Chinese(RCP) installed u cant run CD ok, but i have it installed and when i double click it NOTHING happens yea like that NOTHING happens not even an error just the small sandclock on my cursor and thats it!!! how the hell is that posible??? thanks (btw im using 3.55)

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
ok, first off you only need Chinese PRC to crack armidallo, after and before that is useless so don't worry as long as you have cracked then its fine.

What are you trying to open?

Upvote 0

MaxRau

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
Geordiehc im sorry i didnt answer, i just got a job and wasnt able to use the pc hehehe,
what i meant eralier(like 3 weeks ago xDD) was that i had craked armadillo (or thats what i think) and when i had everything working just fine, i began running the gates and the CD wouldnt run, when i double ckiled on it NOTHING happend i mean like NOTHING, no error report, i had Chinese RPC installed at that time, what im wondering is if i can run the server on Windows XP SP2, or if i need the SP3 thanks good bye

Upvote 0

Yolom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Spain
Works well with SP2, Check your Process..(Processador), because if you have dual core, you need config it.

Upvote 0

Rogue

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2010
you have to run the loader and net check hold Ctrl button select them both then right click and close both at same time (make sure you have group similar task enabled)

Untitled.jpg

hope this helps

Upvote 0

mapadale

Right click on your start button, go to properties and click on the TAB "Tasks" and make sure "Group Similar Taskbar Buttons" is selected otherwise the CTRL+Right Click & close group won't work.

Upvote 0

MaxRau

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
thanks yall for answering but i have that done, the group thing and btw i also had a problem with sql 2000 and i found on the internet that sql 2000 isnt compatible with xp sp2 im gonna install sp3 and ill see what i can do

Upvote 0

mapadale

thanks yall for answering but i have that done, the group thing and btw i also had a problem with sql 2000 and i found on the internet that sql 2000 isnt compatible with xp sp2 im gonna install sp3 and ill see what i can do
Yes it is, you have to install the SP for SQL as well, you may find some issues with SP3 and SQL though.

Upvote 0