Not open for further replies.

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
i need to find 2 movies with subtitles in hebrew:
the boys from brazil
GATTACA

in fact i dont believe someone will find them, i know they exist on the internet but not sure where >.<

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
In other words:
"I'm lazy, i need this, someone get it for me"

However, before i can find you your subtitles, need to know which release of the movies you have. (Assuming its downloaded copies. need to know the group name who released it else the subs will be out of sync.)

Btw, I've found gattaca, multiple times, looking for the other now.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
i need to find 2 movies with subtitles in hebrew:
the boys from brazil
GATTACA

in fact i dont believe someone will find them, i know they exist on the internet but not sure where >.<

Find this: AIDS

OK?

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
In other words:
"I'm lazy, i need this, someone get it for me"

However, before i can find you your subtitles, need to know which release of the movies you have. (Assuming its downloaded copies. need to know the group name who released it else the subs will be out of sync.)

Btw, I've found gattaca, multiple times, looking for the other now.
yes i am lazy :P thx a lot for helping me m8
anyway if u cant find the other 1, i will try to rent it from somewhere (hope it exist there) and then to burn it. (i dont really want to go to the library, as its very far from where i live >.<)
downloading now the movies from emule, when they r finished i will tell u who released them. btw if i dont find the right version, cant i just cut the start of the movie so it will fit the subtitles?

Status
Not open for further replies.