Change Wall Mobs for...

Join Discord

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
Hi guys, just wondering.. ive added Cate Gi as my second castle and it works, war will start etc etc and u can force taking it.. however the Walls.. they're way out of place and i just cannot get them into place ive put the right co ords and they just move to a stupid place and wont go on the original walls (i can get them just outside of them but looks stupid).

Anyhow i have an idea to use a statue and put it just outside of the walls u kill it and can walk inside.. (bad idea?) what i wanna know is how would i go about making a statue as a mob (such as the stats of the wizz warr etc) is it possible to use them instead of the walls?

Another problem i have is when war starts i cudnt go thru the walls when i killed them and also when i got my friend to own Caste Gi and i teled into where he was killed him and he logged.. i didnt take the castle at all :confused1:, i searched the forum and found you need to change attribs for palace walls from red to yellow which ive did but haven't tested yet, would that be the problem? do i need to walk through the wall to take it and not tele inside?

Thanks to anyone who gives me any advice at all.

Chris22

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Firstly the statues are npcs in the DB, so the only way you could do this would be to replace an exsisting mob with the image of the statue in hh8 editor.

Secondly the only thing i can think of is that no guild can take the wall for the first 10 mins of a castle war, im pretty sure thats the case would imagine you can change this in m2server setup!

:)

Upvote 0

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
Firstly the statues are npcs in the DB, so the only way you could do this would be to replace an exsisting mob with the image of the statue in hh8 editor.

Secondly the only thing i can think of is that no guild can take the wall for the first 10 mins of a castle war, im pretty sure thats the case would imagine you can change this in m2server setup!

:)

Ah right thanks very much mate ill test this out later, but when i submitted for SW and i walked thru the wall i took it instantly and that was about 5 mins after war started. But ill test it out thanks very much mate.

Ive checked Setup! in M2server mate, and ive spotted this ... GetCastleTime=300000, would that be anything to do with the time? ive onyl really got a part about SW in Setup, but further down i have the parts such as castelwar time the 1 ive put above and a couple others. (am i making sense?) lol

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Chris22

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Ah right thanks very much mate ill test this out later, but when i submitted for SW and i walked thru the wall i took it instantly and that was about 5 mins after war started. But ill test it out thanks very much mate.

Ive checked Setup! in M2server mate, and ive spotted this ... GetCastleTime=300000, would that be anything to do with the time? ive onyl really got a part about SW in Setup, but further down i have the parts such as castelwar time the 1 ive put above and a couple others. (am i making sense?) lol

Your guess is as good as mine, perhaps the first time the wall had no owner so it worked differently ? Im quite sure there a period were nobody can take to war just after its started, mabye it only stands if the owners havent been inside the castle since the war began ?

Again im just throwing ideas at ya, best bet is to have a fiddle see what happens :001_tt2:

Upvote 0