Chavs you know....

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
This thread has so much things i laughed at :)

On topic : Aye you can say go up to there face and tell them you have a problem but fact is by then you've got seven of them kicking you in yelling "You got a problem with me!" as if they care.

Just from my area, But i admit even as a goth/emo some of them are ace people.

"Chavs are 'ard innit" - Quoted from my mate next to me.

Oh and take one down and get 20 back :)

"take one down knock him around 21 chavs on the wall to knockout" - Quoted Again.

Enjoy my input.

/Maz

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Fact is some Chav's are dicks, some emo's are dick's and some goth's are dicks, Its life now get over giving people abuss over the internet, got a problem with them then go tell them.

Makes me laff how people act hard on here.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Nobody's acting hard... their just stating their opinions.

You stated your opinion Sanity, does that mean you're acting hard. Get some balls you and open your eyes, nobody was acting hard.

*sigh*

UC (Sanity, now you know who I am! I'd have thought you'd of realised by now!)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Nobody's acting hard... their just stating their opinions.

You stated your opinion Sanity, does that mean you're acting hard. Get some balls you and open your eyes, nobody was acting hard.

*sigh*

UC (Sanity, now you know who I am! I'd have thought you'd of realised by now!)

Stating opinions but when someone states opinion you jump on them, Lets say i love Chav's and am a Chav, I wounder what your next reply would be? Like you said everyone titled to there opinions.

I always knew who you was *sigh* and i got no problems with you, Am just stating my opinion ;).

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
lol are you too like an ex item or something?

anyway u said chavs act like dicks sometimes, emos too, etc.

well infact everyone does including those ****ing trendies

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
i h8 trendies tbh

Am what you call a trandie, You hate us because we dress normal, we dont look like tramps, and just about to mug a old lady(Chaves) we don't look like were going to kill someone (Goths) . Now please describe how you hate *trendies*.

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
To be honest, I couldnt care about the groups people get placed into these days. Some people are dickwads whatever group they are, but the fact is that statistically speaking, chav's are the most troublesome group.

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
Am what you call a trandie, You hate us because we dress normal, we dont look like tramps, and just about to mug a old lady(Chaves) we don't look like were going to kill someone (Goths) . Now please describe how you hate *trendies*.

becos half on u try to act liek sumit ur not, i used to kno a "trendie" in college, he fort he was super rich and proper with the "in" crowd, he clearly wasnt, just him and his knobbby m8s hanging about trendy bars in town centres acting like ur worth a million dollars..

Vannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2004
London/Aberystwyth

Re-read some of your posts and it might just hit you: You're a gigantic faggot.

You probably dress like a retard, anyway. Pink shirts and all that crap. Stop kidding yourself.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Re-read some of your posts and it might just hit you: You're a gigantic faggot.

You probably dress like a retard, anyway. Pink shirts and all that crap. Stop kidding yourself.

Like goths wear make up? So its not alright for a man to wear pink? please your getting no where with your stupid comments.

Vannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2004
London/Aberystwyth
Like goths wear make up? So its not alright for a man to wear pink? please your getting no where with your stupid comments.

I don't give a crap what goths wear. I live in London. I see one perhaps twice a year so at least it's interesting when I do. Unfortunately I can't leave the house without seeing several 'trendy' assholes wearing ugly-ass pink shirts and tacky gold chains, making the whole place look cheap. And of course, invariably acting like rude little sh‪its.

And get real, wear a pink shirt and you you look like a jackass no matter who you are.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I don't give a crap what goths wear. I live in London. I see one perhaps twice a year so at least it's interesting when I do. Unfortunately I can't leave the house without seeing several 'trendy' assholes wearing ugly-ass pink shirts and tacky gold chains, making the whole place look cheap. And of course, invariably acting like rude little sh‪its.

And get real, wear a pink shirt and you you look like a jackass no matter who you are.

Never actually worn a pink shirt but shounds intresting, may try in next weekend and give you my review on it.