Cheap Domains , Resellers and more..

Join Discord

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
dont know about you, but £9.99 for a .com domain isnt cheap. and £14.99 for a .co.uk one is even worse

edit. oo look its just gone down.

this wldnt be your site by any chance wld it?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
thats still very expensive. seeing as tho godaddy only charge 4.99 a year.

wldnt recommend buying from this site, half of the links dont even work and looks very unproffessional.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
You cant recommend untill you have tried Farphit. The site doesnt look too bad, Prices are fairly high, But you know what they say, You get what you pay for.

/Zen2

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
no you dont really know. but id never give my money to someone who cant even finish a simple site and use correct punctuation. its also a free template used, so they're obviously not bringing in much business.

all seems too amatur hour for me. will hazzard a guess it wont stay up for more than a month and anyone who gave their money will either get a refund or just lose their money.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
This has been known to happen, In most cases you will not get refunded, Thats why you can only really trust companys that have been around for years and are well known, But in most cases these companys charge a fair amount for their hosting/Domains. But what i was trying to say sometimes you need to test these new companys as everyone has to start somewhere.

/Zen2

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
This has been known to happen, In most cases you will not get refunded, Thats why you can only really trust companys that have been around for years and are well known, But in most cases these companys charge a fair amount for their hosting/Domains. But what i was trying to say sometimes you need to test these new companys as everyone has to start somewhere.

/Zen2

But that doesn't mean we should put our money on the line, let some other fools do that. :agree:

www.netfirms.net/max is still a great offer even if it is now $20. (up from $10). I've used them twice myself and would recomend anyone to use them. Just remmeber to cancel your account just befor the end of the first year as the second year is alot more expensive.

/Ash

- Just took a look at the website and i wouldn't trust that site with any of my money! Anyone who does purchase from there is a fool.

Last edited:

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
Just to make sure, GoPro-Host is something that JackDaniels was hosting or is a re-seller for so you might not be getting the best prices/best quality

Sorry about the major bump just don't want people to be tricked into this ;)

/Jenix

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
netfirms is bril but sometimes they try to make out like they didnt get ure email when u wana cancel at end of year n try charge you for another year