Cheap Web Hosting + Domain (No knowledge needed)

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
http://www.rage-hosts.co.uk

This is my web hosting business company. I've launched it today and this is the only place i've advertised it so far. This is my first hosting company and my first hosting company site. The web template is designed by me, it does look plain but it's still in BETA and will look a lot more professional soon, I hope. I've decided to launch it as soon as possible because why wait? The site is ready, people can register a domain with hosting for a cheap cost of £5 limited offer. This is best suitable for those who don't know how to design a website as the hosting we provide has a customisable site that will allow you to create your site in minutes without the knowledge of html/php or any knowledge of site creating. We offer full support and help to those who are new, we will even offer to design the web page for you and guide you through designing your website. Here are some of our examples: www.dmir2.co.uk , www.mirsupreme.co.uk

More information found on our website!

h

Reactions: -Luke-

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
dude they only offer a free websites because they make there money through other ways on that site, such as advertising for google Bt ect.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
What do you find funny about this thread btw ? Nothing in this thread has made me "lol"... Care to explain whats made you laugh ?

He didn't find it funny, he is just a geek trying to raise his post count up and his reputation. Him and his other account gotrex both bad repping me to try and get my rep bar red but rep on lomcn is nothing special anymore, it's full of bunch of tits lol. Actually he reminds me of someone of the name of Hone who him and I ran a lowrate together and I have a feeling he owns another account called Orphanmaker1 lol. Sad story that he needs to have something better to do rather than posting one or two words on each thread raising his post count up.

h

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Yep +1 count =D

I think he lol's as your jumping into one of the biggest, and fasting growing markets in the world, with a site that was created from a freely obtained template edited???

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Hosting / creating website I wouldnt consider as one of the fastest growing markets in the worlds would you ? Maybe if Hustler tried starting up his own airline I would agree with you. But I dont.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
Hosting / creating website I wouldnt consider as one of the fastest growing markets in the worlds would you ? Maybe if Hustler tried starting up his own airline I would agree with you. But I dont.

hows are airlines a good example lol!

airlines are doing sh1t at the moment.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
hows are airlines a good example lol!

airlines are doing sh1t at the moment.

Not all airlines are doing shít atm.. maybe some of them but not all. Smavid said this type of thing Hustler is trying to do is one of the fastest growing markets in the world when it clearly isnt, thats all.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
What do you find funny about this thread btw ? Nothing in this thread has made me "lol"... Care to explain whats made you laugh ?

The fact this guy will do anything to make a quick buck? From sticking up a cash cow server for a few weeks to making a "hosting business company"? Lmao, tell me you don't see the funny side?

He didn't find it funny, he is just a geek trying to raise his post count up and his reputation. Him and his other account gotrex both bad repping me to try and get my rep bar red but rep on lomcn is nothing special anymore, it's full of bunch of tits lol. Actually he reminds me of someone of the name of Hone who him and I ran a lowrate together and I have a feeling he owns another account called Orphanmaker1 lol. Sad story that he needs to have something better to do rather than posting one or two words on each thread raising his post count up.

h

Again with the post count and rep thing. HUGELY ironic coming from you. Yeah I've CLEARLY been coming here for 7 years to up my post count. Fag.

And yes Orphanmaker was one of my accounts...I've had lots, what's your point?

Yep +1 count =D

I think he lol's as your jumping into one of the biggest, and fasting growing markets in the world, with a site that was created from a freely obtained template edited???

Yay hole in 1 !!!

Weikster

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
36th chamber
Not all airlines are doing shít atm.. maybe some of them but not all. Smavid said this type of thing Hustler is trying to do is one of the fastest growing markets in the world when it clearly isnt, thats all.

Take your head out of Hustler's bum for a sec and catch up with the real world?

Reactions: Tai

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

Are you a moron?

Where do you think the 230,000,000+ websites are hosted in the world? On 230,000,000 home servers? Everybody is getting a website now, from personal blogs, to personal e-shops (as hustler is badly representing). If you feel this isnt a fast growing market, then please explain to me the fierce competition in prices and services, and the vast amount of hosting companies being created?

The webhosting market is massive.... and constantly growing faster with everything going onto computers now.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
WoW! Now this is some "Class A" ranting, Truely a sterling performance and its only on one page, now thats good reading. Thank you guys...you really distracted me from Hustlers offer.

Smavid, You sir are the king of rants, clean and smooth exit with that reply. Dont be modest, you know deep down that felt good.. telling SkunK he's a moron and then smashing the truth in his face, back and fourth. Your rant attack was so effective that SkunK has withdrawed from replying to such an awesome rant.

My night has been made. LOMCN! What would we do without it :)

Wish you the best of luck with your hosting company mate.