Cheats on 2.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2004
Just to let people know, I was on OS last night watching my m8 using 2 dif cheats that all worked fine.

Bag Weight Hack, Speed Cheat (Very fast running,hitting).

I dont agree with cheats, but if my m8 has managed to make some, im sure there are alot of people that will be able to also.

Just to let you know.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
lets see some proof then

as far as im aware, u cant log onto OS w/o havin the right packets... so im guessin this is just another "slag os off thread"

post some screenies of proof......... or shut up? ;)

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
lets see some proof then

as far as im aware, u cant log onto OS w/o havin the right packets... so im guessin this is just another "slag os off thread"

post some screenies of proof......... or shut up? ;)

Why don't you shut up, If you don't wanna pay attention and speak nicely to those who try to help then leave..

I really do hope when your 2.6 server is live, it soon gets overrun by cheats as you choose to ignore those who want to help.

Fool.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
lol Bon you're such an ignorant toss pot it's shocking. I would post in more detail, probably include some expletives and home truths but I'm not in the mood for making a new account just yet.

@123 - what an no1 has cheats for 2.3? -_-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2004
I dnt know if people have cheats for 2.3 lol, as i dont cheat. All i know is that cheats work with 2.6 as ive seen it with my own 2 eyes..

@bon why would i make it up lol ?? cheats work on ur server end of.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
lol Bon you're such an ignorant toss pot it's shocking. I would post in more detail, probably include some expletives and home truths but I'm not in the mood for making a new account just yet.

@123 - what an no1 has cheats for 2.3? -_-
go for it we all love home truths

I dnt know if people have cheats for 2.3 lol, as i dont cheat. All i know is that cheats work with 2.6 as ive seen it with my own 2 eyes..

@bon why would i make it up lol ?? cheats work on ur server end of.
cause like most things u say... its normally bs

like callin some1 corrupt.. and providing no proof

if ur gonna say stuff like this, provid proof... or you just look like ur makin it up - which u normally are.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2004

if ur gonna say stuff like this, provid proof... or you just look like ur makin it up - which u normally are.

lol ur 1 sad tosser, u are corrupt so no lie there. Sry i didnt think of taking screenys just wanted to see if it was true.. I aint got no need to provide proof, beleive me if u want or dont. Dont bother me at the end of the day.

Ur servers **** ur a nob, and i hope ur server gets over run with cheats.

good day

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham

lol You don't like truths and as this thread would prove you certaintly can't handle them, without wanting to sound like a cliche.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
lol ur 1 sad tosser, u are corrupt so no lie there. Sry i didnt think of taking screenys just wanted to see if it was true.. I aint got no need to provide proof, beleive me if u want or dont. Dont bother me at the end of the day.

Ur servers **** ur a nob, and i hope ur server gets over run with cheats.

good day
sorry im sure ur server will be the end to all servers

end of day, ne1 can make a thread and claim they have this or that

for example.......... azura a mod claims he has TDs source... yet we all know thats utter bullcrap....

so provide proof, or stop makin stupid threads

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2004
I dont need proof, dont need to prove myself to you or anyone on this forum.. And how is it a stupid thread lol, its a helpfull thread to warn server owners that cheats work on 2.6 files, including ur super files..

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
hows it helpful, when uve provided no proof at all.. ur just causin ppl to be scared of usin 2.6 files, when wot ur sayin... could be a load of beep.

i dont see how a mod can look at this thread, infract me, but not lock the thread or even post something decent

threads that are accusing things and makin up rumours should be locked, unless provided with PROOF. cause thats all they are.... rumours

i see azura got upset with me callin him a lier about havin TDs source, v n1 infraction.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
@Ben just ignore these imachure people.
@1234 you need to grow up. why post if you cant prove these so called cheats workd
@prai do you even play Mir2 anymore?
@G0trex you must have a big grudge against ben :P
@Smavid you look like my bro, soo uncanny

Status
Not open for further replies.