> check

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Signature I made on Photoshop elements 2, using default brushes, and text morphing.

Attachments

• Yellow copy.jpg
    Yellow copy.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 116

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
For your viewing pleasure

- version 2

Attachments

• Yellow copy2.jpg
    Yellow copy2.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 113

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
You know i like pretty much all your work and this style and technique looks quite good.
I'd give it 7/10 just because it's default brushes.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
-- 3rd and final version

Attachments

• Yellow copy3.jpg
    Yellow copy3.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 109

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
really nice end result. 9/10, i dont like the border too much, i like the border in your sig alot more.

if you have time, do you think you cld make a thread with all the work you've done so far? id really like to see all your work on one page.

HunterR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 7, 2004
London
1st one is the best although they are all rubbish soz but my oppinion. Also make you're own brushes when u create backgrounds,beats taking them from devine art.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
HunterR said:
1st one is the best although they are all rubbish soz but my oppinion. Also make you're own brushes when u create backgrounds,beats taking them from devine art.
Have you ever looked at the dry media brushes? Do you realise that these brushes are not just shapes to make pretty patterns, and swirly wirlys like most brush packs. They are there to represent a brush stroke, just like the air brush tool, and I used them to brush out a fantasy landscape, really can't see how i'm, 'taking them from devine art'.

BTW nice edit mental, I like it :). The colours go well, but just don't seem to have quite enough contrast for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
second version looks very nice mate yupyup

and mentals version is good also HOWEVER i do not look the levels and brightness on it..

Valerii

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 28, 2006
CraiG^ said:
MentaLs is more realistic :p

Realistic? The sun having such a short light span that it fades to black within the limitations of the signature?

You do say silly things sometimes Craig :p.

MentaL, as a sign of respect you should never tamper with someone's work, have your own ideas, don't amend someone else's without their permission, it's just not polite.

Valerii

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 28, 2006
MentaL said:
You should have a bowl of stfu :)

Your insults aren't even original or creative, let alone your artistic side, no wonder you lack design innovation.

Mind you, your whole life is set around imitation.

Enjoy your ban.

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
Imitation is the best form of flattery -_-,

Turin

ps - I like mental's Edwardian feel, but I'll give Lyrical cred. for the concept.

Last edited: