cheeeese buuuurgger

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
I used to do domminos pizza delivery at college, and i saw a group of chavs with a crate of carlsberg and a packet of chocolate doughnuts (carlsberg's a **** beer, but otherwise a good shop).

One of the chavs threw a doughnut at my windscreen, so i peeled back a garlic and herb dip as i sat at a traffic light and they walked ahead.

They kept looking back at me, so I knew they were gunna throw another one, at my now open window.

I looked at the guy as he threw a doughnut at me (hit windscreen again) and just emptied an entire garlic and herb dip all over him. Now these dips cost 35p, but they are worth way more points than a big mac, they ****ing stink + stain.

He was wearing an all in 1 adidas tracksuit thing, and when he complained to my manager he said he was wearing a $500 armani suit. My manager found it hilarious luckily, as it was probably a sackable offense.

One of the funniest experiences I've ever had whilst alone, was pissing myself in the car for minutes. My bro got hit by a water balloon out of a moving car once too, tht was hilarious.

/gw