Chris Benoit and family murdered.

{TheKing}

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2006
Dreamscape, you are dumb mate thinking Benoit made a story up or the world wrestling entertainment has u nugget, no one makes that kind of story up, they would never get rid of benoit because of the fans he had, the show would be basicly dead, but now wrestling has batista, lashley, and all that the fans have moved on.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,287194,00.html

Not so stupid anymore? :P

Sprinkle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2007
Newport S.Wales
Hes dead lads face it god sake.. trust me Benoit would never leave wrestling for enything it was his life, i spoke to him live once when i went to watch him he said he loves his ''job'' and skill he has to do with wrestling and everything he has accomplished.

turboshandy

ur a smacktard!
VIP
May 11, 2005
Great Yarmouth/Cambridge
"Death of Mr. McMahon" storyline

On June 11, 2007, WWE aired a segment at the end of RAW that featured McMahon entering a limousine moments before it exploded. The show went off-air shortly after, and WWE.com reported the angle within minutes as though it were a legitimate occurrence, proclaiming that McMahon was "presumed dead."[7] Although this was the fate of the fictional "Mr. McMahon" character, no harm came to the actual person (the "presumed death" of Mr. McMahon was part of a storyline).[8][9] WWE had acknowledged to CNBC that he was not truly dead.[10]

The June 25, 2007 edition of RAW was scheduled to be a three-hour memorial to "Mr. McMahon". However, due to the actual sudden death of Chris Benoit, the show opened with Vince McMahon appearing in an empty arena, acknowledging that his reported death was only of his character as part of a storyline.[11] This was followed by a tribute to Benoit that filled the three-hour timeslot.[12]

vince isnt dead.. however why anybody should pay tribute to a steroid shooting bloke who killed his wife and kids is beyond me...

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
Who cares about benoit anyway, he killed his wife, kid and himself
shame on him :/

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Agreed. What nutter deserves respect when he kills a child ?

He cant exactly protect himself eh ?

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
couldve been suffering from depression and all sorts of problems who are you to judge, the r.i.p's are to the man not what he did

turboshandy

ur a smacktard!
VIP
May 11, 2005
Great Yarmouth/Cambridge
so would that work if a bloke had been a kiddie fiddler and molested 100 children? would he get respect because he pretends to get hurt and fall over?

theyve both taken lives away... but which one was the more brutal.. 100 children or a trusting 7 year old slaughtered by his dad AFTER his mum was killed by him too....

I think what you do makes you a man. having a pair of nads between ur legs and a qualification in role play doesnt deserve respect imho.

I judge this situation as an individual with enough morals not to murder my children and the decency and integrity to know that if whilst i was playing pretend beat me up i had suicidal thoughts.... i'd get me some rehab

Last edited:

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
An athlete and entertainer (by all outside appearance) who loved his family & his life seems to have destroyed everything in one night.....when I first heard about it I thought there must be some foul play but the evidence suggests the almost impossible to believe......

I guess we'll never really know what happened to bring this tragedy into being. All we know is a family are dead and after reportedly taking the lives of his child and wife, Chris Benoit hung himself, which is a very slow and lingering way to die...

RIP the innocent victims and condolences to those left behind wondering why.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
All of you who are saying he's crazy just aren't hardcore enough to kill your own family

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
Steroids have a massive amount of side effects and every persons reaction is different. Anything from depression to extreme rage can result from long term use.
Some of my friends have used roids on a regular basis for a good while now and dont see any side effects in them :x

Last edited:

Rebal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2007
He doesnt deserve a R.I.P.

As for you son, when you pass away you wont deserve a R.I.P because of the disrespect your giving towards him, he loved wrestling and he loved his family heck i even seen him live at wrestlemania.. he wouldent of done all that to his family for no reason, he was obviously suffering with some mental problems, from the use of steroids etc... he deserves a R.I.P every one who dies does no matter what they do.. how would you like it if you dident get a R.I.P? everyone deserves one they have all done good and bad things in life.

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
He killed his family, the prick deserved to die. All you people are saying "he's not like that" or "He wouldnt do that". Seriously how the **** do you know that? You dont know him, you know the wrestler not the man.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
do you know nething about his back ground in metal health ? no you dont and i dont suppose anyone will ever know but ill tell you this he couldnt have done that unless sumthing went wrong seriously upstairs.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
how can you say "he wouldn't do that!" when he actually did kill his wife and son...stop being in denial.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
read m8, i said he couldnt have dun it if he was all there upstairs, obviously he wasnt quite right mentally bcoz of roids or w/e and he did kill his family. not in denial. my post above doesnt have the quote "he wouldn't do that!" either.