Chronicle server ONLINE...

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

DayWalker™

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2004
Middlesbrough ! Smoggy!
Sam i do care about the server i just dont post to every reply that all you people post.

Ive told you whats going to happen like it or lump it, re-set is tommorow and port 6k will be blocked.

/Stan

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
no its not down for good. It should be up later and at that point it should have been re-set and port 6k should be blocked. :)

Eskimo

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 7, 2003
Neath, South Wales.
I know it is being reset today but may I ask where I can download the .exe? The ftp site Ash provided seems to be down and I cannot see anywhere else which has it. Need the .exe for when the server is up.

Keenan 05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2005
In A House
wasnt chronicle ment to be coming back up today i tohugh it was i hope it does anway because its quite a good server

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Another way, it's now Tues, still down :P me wanting to playyyyy cause im bored lol, so hurry and get it upm 2 days late :P

Predator

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2005
Sonic said:
Another way, it's now Tues, still down :P me wanting to playyyyy cause im bored lol, so hurry and get it upm 2 days late :P

lol ur in college till half 3 so u cant play haha ^^. i thort this server was down for good o.0

DayWalker™

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2004
Middlesbrough ! Smoggy!
This server isnt down for good .

The wierdest things happened , i had a copy of the files on my pc along with the VNC pass right , and for some strange reason they have been deleted along with the vnc pass :S.

So i cant connect to vnc to host and start the server up i need to wait for Daz again on MSN.

/Stan

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
lol, weird eh? :P and so what Sam lol, u usually don't finish till like 5 or 6 :D

and how many bloody accounts have u got, thats like ur 10th alrdy lol

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
So has the server been reset yet or not ?
Stan you still needin pass ?
Stan does care about server, just not like every one else hes got a life....

-TB