Cin Files

Join Discord

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
I like the way u just added the asm directly into delphi :P I love it for that lol.

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
But,anyone can translate to vb working code? Pliss :)

Or anyone can explain to decode method,im making a mir cin editor and i can put here the source.I need help and i helping the people not knowing to make a system to decrypt this. Thx in advance! :D

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
Don't know much about delphi haha...
It's close.. you got 1 key and the other key is close.

Wish you were more specific. :P

Is the actual decoding code correct thought? I tried my best from asm -> delphi.

And I can't figure out how to fit all 4 numbers(each being hundreds) in that integer even thought you say its possible I don't know how.. basicly it can only hold 10 numbers so how am I suppose to fit it? :(

Maybe i'm over looking something simple like always. ^^

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
what's wrong with those 4 bytes? it's still a number.. you can treat it as 4 bytes, or 4 numbers or 1 unsigned number or 1 signed number...

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
But,anyone can translate to vb working code? Pliss :)

Or anyone can explain to decode method,im making a mir cin editor and i can put here the source.I need help and i helping the people not knowing to make a system to decrypt this. Thx in advance! :D

Dj - Use kaoris' site for a cin decoder/encrypter. If we do manage to find out the decrypt method - we won't be making a stand alone cin editor. I wish to use it in my client to obtain server address and ip . nothing more.

Kaori is kind enough herself to give us hints, It would be rude to create a standlone cin editor based on her work as if that is what she wanted, it would have been done.

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
gave up already?? getting the 2 keys are the most important things
then it's all about understanding the ASM.

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
hehe I can't read it, thats nicks job :P Does the asm jump you all over the place reading it?

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
You can't give up - it will take me YEARS to convince someone looking through asm is a good thing to do :P.
I'll talk to you on msn later about some ideas hehe.