Circ 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Server wasnt for me.

I logged on to see people begging some guy called "Andy" in SZ for money.

I went to BC and got two claw necklaces and a few k then logged out as leveling is slow.

I did a small comparison with the leveling on Korean mir and found me at the same pace oddly.

So server wasnt for me, and people deserve to see another opinion, but im sure as john made it that it shall be good.

Aye BC exp hasnt been changed its mainly Frozentemple where people level thanks for input though :)

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
Servers good if you like to work for what you want, i would of played if i wasnt making my own :P

g/l with server m8y

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England
ive downloaded the client spent a few hors getting it as dad had his downloads on usin bandwith only thing is when i extract it and it gets to the exe my pc says that it a virus that will react when i open the file(the exe) so i pressed the heal button and it deleted the exe. wont run with another exe so i re extracted allowing my pc to leave the exe and now it wont even load up.

when i double click it i get "windows cannot access the specified device path or file you may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item"

anyone know were i can get a working exe for this server plz??

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
This server is pretty enjoyable, hard to get back into the swing of things with a low rate server again but its good, needs more players though!

Mike

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 27, 2007
server down? was just gonna pk kthx whilst hes red/afk ;)

wumatica

RandomHero
Golden Oldie
Nov 21, 2007
server really cool, it's maybe one if the best low-rate there will be in 2009
duno what will show up, but it will be hard to match to this 1! gratz John ;)

/superbad

Status
Not open for further replies.