Circ 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
John have you thought of doing some sort of event to attract new users? I have a few ideas if you are interested, not so sure you are still bothered with the server though.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Ive been fixing small bugs past few days nothing much user count has dropped to next to nothing seems people just arnt interested in low rates anymore.
Add me to msn mate and al talk with you [email protected]

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
I've stopped playing because 1 I've not got the time atm, and there sin't THAT much to do except levels, should add some side story's or something

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Yeah I want to add alot of big updates at once so hopefully will draw alot of players back.

Mike, will be a halloween event this weekend :)

These are what ive done so far.
Can drop gold when you die. *******
Gold goes into bag instantly. *******
New users get a Starter exp potion *******
LMS Npc *******
Fear Temple Complete (all drops added) *******
Kits upto 60 Complete *******
Exp upto 60 set *******
SubClass Rings Now Ingame *******
Pet Eggs Now Drop *******
Random Pet and Pet Rental Available till 45 *******
Heaven and hell upto level 3 Working *******
Level 50 Armour Quest *******
Prehistoric Time Warp Quest *******
Prehistoric Town *******
(Caves need to be added)

Last edited:

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums

HALLOWEEN EVENT NOW ON

Type@event for free armour

Search Bichon Province for Halloween Mobs
(Gain Pets items and special pots)

Mir2World

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2008
Server rating: 4/10
Not much change from euro. Just added stuff.

imo i think you may be trying to be like OS with BW HomeZone but its more like euro, Try to be diffrent how ever you can. Will improve miles better buddy, I will play if u make it unuiqe and not just addons

Not trying to dis the server or anthing buddy, But if no1 brings this to your attention the server will go down and i hope this dosent happen for you.

MirRevenge like this, Not many like it but some strange reason its got a ok usercount

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005

imo i think you may be trying to be like OS with BW HomeZone but its more like euro, Try to be diffrent how ever you can. Will improve miles better buddy, I will play if u make it unuiqe and not just addons

Not trying to dis the server or anthing buddy, But if no1 brings this to your attention the server will go down and i hope this dosent happen for you.

MirRevenge like this, Not many like it but some strange reason its got a ok usercount

The two servers you compared it to are two of the highest usercount servers than have ever been created. Your arguement fails. :tongue1:

UltimateWar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 6, 2003
uk
I hate you John.

Just spent 4 hours getting WoomaHides and turns out the WoomaArmor isn't that good... :|! ******* lol xD

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums

Oldskool wasnt first server to use BW as main town.. And very few server out are made from scratch sorry but I dont see were your arguements come from.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.

Absoloute rubbish.

BW as a home zone is how it should be, thats mir for me.

You have compared the server to the two current highest grosing userbases and been detrimental toward both which is absurd as they are obviously doing something right.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums

rly do nt get this, 1/2 the servas out today tht r long lasting use bw as a main town at the start, think b4 trying to give tips u shud play a few servas n find out a lil more bwt mir m8

/Andy

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
server is down again ? =/

/Ina

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
this server was good just people didnt like playing low rate servers no more, which is a shame.

TravisW

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 4, 2007
Server is fine, just no donations here, only reason why playercount is low, people can't buy their way to the top, have to actually play the game lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.