clean 2.3 database

levi64

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2009
England/Cambridgesgire
Im looking for a 2.3 database that only has bichon wall so i can start from scratch add all my own things etc... any help would be appreciated

andykid131

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 16, 2006
I have been look for a Clean Empty 2.3 Database but i'v found nothing on it... Best advice i can give would be to find a Euro Standerd 2.3 Database and work from that, Annoying i know as i wanted to do this very same thing.
:crying:

And sorry to go off topic but are you trying to find this for a guy called Martin by anychance???

Upvote 0

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
lmao yeh it is for me :P for sum reason i cant find post the thread myself so i had levi do it for me...

and whos that? loool
oooo nvm lo shane :P

Upvote 0

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I have been look for a Clean Empty 2.3 Database but i'v found nothing on it... Best advice i can give would be to find a Euro Standerd 2.3 Database and work from that, Annoying i know as i wanted to do this very same thing.
:crying:

And sorry to go off topic but are you trying to find this for a guy called Martin by anychance???

I'm sure i know u from some were... I seen that server name some were on me m8 msn:P Think its the right guy. Im [email protected] btw:P

Sorry off topic lol. Why don't you just dele everything outa db? Took me 4 eva to dele everything outa the thing were shows what person got what lol.

Good luck bud hope you get it some how:P

:thumbup2:

Upvote 0

andykid131

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 16, 2006
I'm sure i know u from some were... I seen that server name some were on me m8 msn:P Think its the right guy. Im [email protected] btw:P

Sorry off topic lol. Why don't you just dele everything outa db? Took me 4 eva to dele everything outa the thing were shows what person got what lol.

Good luck bud hope you get it some how:P

:thumbup2:

UnamedMir was Zakunz server i was on his team :P
I should realy start putting [ /Toxin ] At end of posts so ppl know whos
actually usen the account for each post. LoL
And i know the name DarkLord from some where.

Upvote 0